cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger cash back

Gsg
Core Shopper

I am not seeing cash back in time recently, last month I see credit back in 2 days but nowadays it’s taking more than a week and I am missing credit for some items also. 
what is your experience?

5 Replies

Re: Kroger cash back

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Gsg 

I have been participating in KCB for a while now.  My experience is you have to stay on what rebates you are owed and make sure you read the fine print.  I think this program has a few kinks in it but for all that it is worth even with needed improvements the program is OK but you still have to watch your expected rebates like a chicken farmer watching a chicken hawk.

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

I have never had this happen.  It generally credits the following evening, but occasionally it is delayed a day or two 

Have you called CS to ask.

I have ha times where they did not pay me, but not times with excessive delay.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

mine has always taken at least 2-4 days. For instance, I submitted Saturday morning and last night when I went to bed, nothing , but this morning - Tuesday - it was there. And I have to wait at least 4 days after sending it to my card for it to show up at the register. I have tried 2 and 3 days and it didn’t work. 4 seems to be the magic number. But I love it!

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Gsg , I have had a problem a couple of times. If after 7 days you don't see your expected Cash Back, call/chat on the website and tell them what's missing. They can see your receipts so you don't need to send pictures. Both times I contacted customer service, they have added a credit to my cash back that was more than what I asked for. Recently I didn't get credit for the Mooala milk BOGO and some Cheribundi juice (maybe one other item). They gave me a $10 credit, twice what I asked for. Carefully keep track of what you are expecting from the cash back. I try to remember to take a screenshot of offers that I am going to buy. It shows how much to expect, that you actually clipped the offer, and dates the picture.  I learned from this community that you have to wait a day or so after clipping an offer before it's available to redeem. Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle

When the agent has credited you, haven't they actually added the amount onto your shopper's card rather than to your KCB balance?  The Kroger CSRs have never been able to update the KCB balance that I am aware of.

They always round up to the next dollar because there is no cents field on their screen.  I have also had them do as you have said numerous times and just give me $5 or $10 'for my trouble" instead of say $1.75 or $3.25 they shorted me.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes