cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger  Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mix: 10-count (24¢) LIMIT 5

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Wow.  My favorite ‘On The Go’ drink mix at the cheapest price I have ever seen for multiple purchases. 

$1.20 for 5 boxes <or>  $1.20 for 50 packets.  What?  Are you kidding me!!

So are you saying you can transform your boring bottle of water into a Crystal Light explosion for only 2.4¢?

YES I AM

Crystal Light Drink Mix (6 count):   99¢ (after B5S5) less 75¢ IR = 24¢ each (limit 5)

(also works on the 2-qt 6 count mixes for different price; but not on the liquid)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
12 Replies

Re: Kroger  Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mix: 10-count (24¢) LIMIT 5

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Holy thirst quencher, Batman! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I can't believe no love for Crystal light.   I would buy 500 of these at 24¢ per bottle.

I feel about this the way all you folk feel about the probiotics and kambucha that you love

typing that sentence almost made me throw up in my mouth a little....kambucha.......ewwwwww

And what is up with acquired tastes.  Why do we do it?   Makes no sense.

"Oh that is disgusting.....let me hit that again." 

I guess we all like what we like  🤣

Seriously folks, go try some crystal light.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Okay, I get it.  It isn't you, it's me. 

Did I ever mention how much I love Crystal Light?  At least a few others agreed to liking Spam.

Anyway, ..this IR has reset, so I am off to get 5 more 'bottles' of Crystal light for $1.20 (24 cents each)

I am sure this never happened to Oprah when she named something one of her favorite things.

Yeah I know; I am no Oprah 

But for real, Crystal Light is the shiznit.  No cap!!!

shutson32121
Shopper

I am obsessed with drink mixes. Is this deal still working?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes at Kroger.   And it reset for me in ibotta either the next day or the day after

If you have not tried them before, safe flavors are lemonade, grape, and fruit punch, or anything you love as a flavor.  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

woohoo.  Reset again,  going for my 3rd set of 5 today

Remember if yo are going for bonuses, a box of these only sets you back 24¢ after IR

Cheap way to get progress

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This just keeps getting better and better.

There is now a 10¢ KCB offer, so that means you can get Crystal Light for 14¢ a box 

99¢ (after B5S5) less 75¢ IR less 10¢ KCB = 14¢ (limit 5)

And remember the IR has been resetting every day or two 

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta My Ibotta offer is .50. I have these on my shopping list for tomorrow to keep on hand. As weird as it sounds I like my water plain. But if I eat something like pizza I prefer to have a flavored drink with it, so these will be good  for those occasions. And .39 is a great price. Not as good as .14 but I'll take it!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

I love these.  My son likes to drink water when he has ice cream or any ice cream treats.