cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger deals (30 cent Oikos and free Morningstar Farms if purchase Simple Truth Almond Milk)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Just picked up at Kroger:

Buy 2 Simple Truth Almond milk @2.50 each and get free morningstar farms frozen breakfast item with DQ (so free $4.29 item plus get $1IR!)   (Although I usually go through this pretty fast, I found almond milk with Dec expiration date)

Buy 10 Oikos zeros (there are some other varieties available), use $2DQ for buy 10, and get $5IR, so only 30 cents each.

5 Replies

Re: Kroger deals (30 cent Oikos and free Morningstar Farms if purchase Simple Truth Almond Milk)

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Shopgirl 

Did your $5 IR for the 10 Oikos go through? My offer says it cannot be combined with coupons.

9B2213EC-AA60-4E23-BAEC-A0180315DCF2.jpeg

0 Likes

Re: Kroger deals (30 cent Oikos and free Morningstar Farms if purchase Simple Truth Almond Milk)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@123Save @Yes mine went thru already ! I wish I could pull up the offer to see what mine said (assume same as yours) I feel like I checked one of the offers and it specifically referenced not being able to combine with coupons at Walmart. 

if we stop being able to stack at Target and Kroger ….agh. My two main stores. 

7E276AF8-C591-4D36-836C-563DDB6EEF00.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

My Oikos offer does not mention WM specifically, just that you can't combine.

Can you show the part of your receipt that contains the Oikos lines?

Curious which way your receipt breaks down; some stores do it one way and some do it the other.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta here you go. It definitely shows the coupon applying to the yogurt but the money came through  I think I was thinking of a different offer that specifically mentioned Walmart  

1EF7EB2A-A5EB-4342-9FF6-F10BFDDC4D35.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

All good.  As you can see. My receipt is of the other variety where only final price paid is flush right.  My coupon adjustments are further left.

16643834223373414903160857700205.jpg

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes