cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KROGER: Snickers Peanut Brownie Bar - 2.4 oz; 29¢

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have been doing this deal for 3 weeks now, and it has now reset 4 times, so I have redeemed a total of 5 times.

These are the larger 2.4 oz packs with 4 brownies;  the regular size 1.2 oz has 2 brownies.

I am finding these in seasonal in a standup snickers display.

Regular price:  $1.79

Snickers Peanut Brownie Bar 2.4 oz:  Sale (or perhaps clearance) price:  54¢ less 25¢ IR = 29¢ each (limit 5)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
6 Replies

Re: KROGER: Snickers Peanut Brownie Bar - 2.4 oz; 29¢

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta , Lucky dog! The best price I found has been $.99. I want the Kcb to come back for these. I'm afraid these are going to disappear soon. They are really yummy. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  My Mariano’s doesn’t carry either one, even though they offer CB for both. That really makes me…🤬

So, I’ve bought two single size bars at WG and one shareable tag at Target so far. Only FAO at WG but used a free GC at Target, so nothing oop. 
Whoever thought of these snickers peanut brownie bars are GENIUS!!! I love them - probably one of the best IB finds of all times. One teeny tiny request is that they’d also introduce the dark chocolate version, then it’d be PERFECT!

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

I didn't think my Kroger carried these as I didn't see them when the Ibotta offer was first released. After seeing this post however I decided to look again and success! They are .60 where I shop. I no longer have the Ibotta offer but still had the .25 KCB. Can't go wrong for .35!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids @My offer was .50 last week and my KA had them for .60, so for 10 cents I knocked off a “unique offer”! I think my offer has since reset to .25. Still a deal!

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Tikiki Oh that's exciting! That's close enough to free for me! LOL I don't have many vices, but finding these great deals can sure become addicting!  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So this has been one of my most loved deals, and it appears to be coming to an end for me.  There have been various combos for me with deals on these, using one or more of DQ, PQ, IR, and clearance pricing  from Kroger as well as KCB.  The Kroger stores around me are now all out of the 2.4 oz bars, and after getting them as moneymakers, I won't be buying the 1.2 oz unless they are almost free or better.

At the end of the day, I have purchased 34 of the Snickers Peanut  Brownie 2.4 Oz Bars .

Cost:  34 bars for $6.29 (sans tax) ,  or 18.2¢ each  (reg. price $1.79 to $2.29)

Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night 

(but not "till it be morrow", because this deal is dead to me)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes