cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to Beyond Burger and Ibotta!

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

I really like how Beyond Burger and Ibotta is giving everyone the opportunity at the FAO, with it coming back only if you haven't already redeemed it!

So more people can partake  and the supply isn't exhausted in the blink of an eye. Personally I wouldn't mind more FAO roll-outs done like this!

Agree, disagree...?

5 Replies

Re: Kudos to Beyond Burger and Ibotta!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I only got my FAO for it yesterday afternoon. However, LW I finished the 2B-Dave's Killer Bread bonus in a 2-day sweep and I haven't yet opened that 2B 2-pack yet. Thankfully it's frozen

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt I got mine last week and used a coupon with Publix BOGO. So I froze them also. I wonder how the plant based does in the freezer, compared to meat? 

From your response, Beyond Burger FAO is offered this week if it was either, not offered  in the gallery, or not redeemed last week. I read they're giving out 50K by  July 2. If I remember correctly. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Savingcraze plant based meat substitutes can last very long when frozen. For 10-11 years I've shot for at least 2 low meat-no meat days a week and it's so cool to have learned about the existence of plant based meat substitutes, and I don't think I would have done so if it hadn't been for Ibotta. MAYBE I heard of the Impossible Whopper before I got into Ibotta but I've had at least 3 back in February and March

Also LY I became aware of the Impossible breakfast sandwich at Starbucks, which is sausage made from Impossible meat. I've had it at least twice so far

Now more recently there's a Walmart exclusive Ibotta offer for Jimmy Dean plant based meat substitute breakfast sausage sandwich

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt good to know I don't have to worry about freezing plant based meats. I also mainly became aware of plant based meats bc of Ibotta, specifically with FAO"s.

The Jimmy Dean's sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye out for it. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Savingcraze 1 of the Jimmy Dean's is with a spinach frittata (round omelet with spinach and cheese) in either a biscuit or English muffin

0 Likes