cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Cash out?

Toxicpic
Shopper

Wondering. What your latest cash out was. I'm cashing out $37 today.  I remember when seems like it took forever to reach that $20 that I could cash it.  I guess after learning how to use the bonuses it doesn't take as long anymore. Before I know it I have 20 to $30 to cash. My lifetime earning is around $1,317. Not bad I recommend this app to everyone

Labels (2)
14 Replies

Re: Latest Cash out?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My last cashout was $1,000

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

WOW!

That is a lot.  I try to cash out around $30, but sometimes I get busy and forget.  I think I have waited as high as $100.  I guess I would rather have the money in my bank earning interest.

I probably cash out two or three times a month with PayPal.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

lol@earning money interest.  I do realize money is money.

But I laugh every time I think about how sad .1/10 of 1% interest is.

(I am getting quitea bit more than that, but regular savings accounts are horrible)

I remember getting a money market certificate earning 11.75% interest

( agree with you though.  I estimate my taxes so I will be close to what I owe.   

I would rather me earn the interest than the other guy.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

BishounennoMiko
Shopper

$100 for me, I'm just weird about when I move money, hehe.

Awesome job on your earnings this far!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I was assuming with your wife having WM trips on your honey-do lists all the time, that you would redeem $37 every trip...lol

0 Likes

ChevalB
Rewards Hunter

Why is it telling me it can’t get in touch with my bank when I’m trying to withdraw my cash  ? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

My last cashout was about $300, if I remember correctly but my October earnings were insane $349.51.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Rickibotta 

My PayPal account is tied to my checking account and it only get .03%.  Almost nothing, but still something.

My wife is not a big fan of Walmart.  But I know they have the cheapest prices unless there is a good sale at Publix, her favorite store.

I remember back in the 80's when you could get a CD for 14%  And gas was $.23 a gallon.  Times have sure changed.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Goodness me rikkibota! Your my rebate inspiration! Lol. I just joined ibotta this month and set out to stalk up the shelves at home. I have earned $105 back so far. Its working perfectly for me!