cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Latest Cash out?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

There are some out here that have lifetime earnings of like $6000, maybe more......it is crazy, right?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

RElliott76
Shopper

Hi I'm new here wondering how long does it take before you see it in your bank account? Also on ibotta says bank deposit pending 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I'm thinking my deposit to PAYPAL went next day.  I have never used bank deposit.  I am skittish about giving out my bank  routing information.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RElliott76 @Not sure about bank deposit, but I see it in my PayPal within 5-15 minutes. Then I transfer it from PayPal to my bank account in 1 day, but I had my PayPal account about 15 years. I agree that I don’t give out my bank info to anyone these days and never do banking on my cell phone.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I cashed out $38.29 this week from my Walmart run.  The Feast Mode bonus, Gravy 🚂 bonus, and a few brand bonuses quickly built up the balance.  I prefer to cash out often and use the earnings rather than let it build up; especially this time of year.

0 Likes