cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime earnings

Jennd
Rewards Hunter

My lifetime earnings are more than my current and if I want to withdraw, I can only withdraw current not lifetime. Help!

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Lifetime earnings

Ben
Deal Sharer

You cannot withdraw your lifetime earnings because that overall money you've saved including the money you have already withdrawn. The lifetime savings is just showing how much you've saved with this app. 

Have fun saving

Dana
Deal Expert

Life time earning is what you have earned since you started ibotta. You can only withdraw your current earnings. Once you hit $20 in current earnings you can cash out to paypal bank account or gift cards.

Brisko78
Rewards Hunter

This is not fair I didn't have service to withdraw. Now lifetime earning has been deducted from my current it's not fair

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Brisko78  What do you mean you do not have service to withdraw? You cash out to paypal, bank account or gift cards you need to do this on the app only. If you are inactive for 6 months they take out a fee every month until you reach zero or you start up again. It;s in the terms of service.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Brisko78 

The lifetime earnings are not always correct.   There are times when ibotta workers work tickets, and they somehow mess up the lifetime earnings.   My lifetime earnings are about $48 more than the money I have really earned.  So lifetime earnings don't always mean anything.

But as others have said, forget lifetime.   If you are wanting to withdraw, it is the current earnings you should care about.  As Dana mentioned, your earnings also may not match due to penalties if you have gone longer than 6 months inactive.  In that case, your lifetime earnings would also be more.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

warriorangel
Saver

Love your quote!!! 

0 Likes

MaryJhane
Saver

Hi Dana,

I live in California, and I think I can use any amount of any gift cards to any stores or even online stores. Try purchasing a gift card to whichever store you like and use that card as a payment. So, it's a win win. I know it's a complex app, and it took me a while to get to know the ins and outs of Ibotta, but with patience and persistence the rewards are worth of some research or if you have other questions, let me know, I'll be happy to help. 😁 Happy Shopping!

Mary Jhane😀

0 Likes

Miisah
Rewards Hunter

Hi! Lifetime shows how much you have gotten back since you started your account regardless of what has been redeemed. Current is the amount that has not yet been redeemed.

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes