cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIMITLESS - FAO

What-Shot
Super Saver

I love the Grapefruit Hibiscus flavor (the one in the pic). 

Screenshot_20210701-074151_Ibotta.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
19 Replies

Re: LIMITLESS - FAO

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@What-Shot 

Thanks for posting this one. I checking my gallery now hope it's available to me...

Ready, Set, Shop

MelissaR
Core Shopper

Thanks. Looks like it's slim pickings when I check the WM app for my preferred store.  May have to stop at the Neighborhood WM first

cjwoody
Core Shopper

🍉 Watermelon is available near me… or I can go a little out of the way for 🍊🌺 Grapefruit Hibiscus… thoughts?????

123Save
Core Shopper

@What-Shot Thanks for the heads up. The grapefruit and watermelon are both showing limited stock in my area. They are also showing rollback to $3.38. Hopefully I’ll get to try them. 

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

They are good. I was going to bike over to Walmart (about 7 miles away) but it's about to rain so maybe I'll do it later. Stop & Shop here has it but it's over $7. I'm used to freebies not quite being free but that's not even close!

MelissaR
Core Shopper

So I wound up at my normal store first.  They had 2 packs of Lavender and I wasn't keen on that flavor 😕   Which is weird b/c the app doesn't even show that flavor at all as being in stock.  The grapefruit & lemon lime both showed 'limited qty'.  But both those slots were empty.   Headed to the neighborhood WM.  These suckers were hidden on the bottom shelf.  They had grapefruit and watermelon.  So I got the watermelon to try.  Rollback price $3.38. Paid $3.50 w/tax, got $4.09 back as I also had a $0.10 for an any sparkling water offer.

knacrelli
Deal Sharer

Is there a secret to checking inventory at multiple Walmart locations easily online? I've only been able to do this by changing my store and searching, which is a pain in the behind. Any tips anyone can share?

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@What-Shot 

I don't have this FAO in my gallery it only has a $1.00 rebate.....

Ready, Set, Shop

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@knacrelli   If you have the WM app, you can check to see multiple stores.  When you search an item, open up the product description.  Where it shows the aisle # of your selected store, click 'options'.  It will show all the other stores in your area, if it's in stock (or limited stock) and aisle # if available.

Tags (1)