cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIMITLESS - FAO

What-Shot
Super Saver

@knacrelli: As i was about to post screenshots to respond to your WM question,  i noticed that @MelissaR  had just posted a response that didn't even need pics! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@MelissaR  I was able to grab the 🍋 lemon-lime variety at Walmart.  That flavor didn’t show up when I originally checked WM’s inventory, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found it in-store!  Unfortunately, I didn’t get credit for the Any Sparkling Water offer.  

@LaraL  I tried manually adding the Any Sparking Water offer during upload, but the app would not accept the item after scanning it several times… usually, after a few tries, the app will prompt with a question as to whether the item should be accepted, but that function never happened.  Did the app change?  Thanks!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: Is it possible that you didn't get the "should this offer be eligible" screen to submit for review because you were in the process of redeeming your receipt, rather than simply scanning to verify the product?

If so, have you tried verifying & submitting for review after you completed that redemption scan?

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot  Yes! (insert facepalm) . Thank you!

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

I love this stuff! But I only see the FAO offer at Raley's (which is 50 miles away) not at Walmart. I'm so sad...But I do get $1 off at Walmart which makes it less expensive than any other sparkling water type beverage.

0 Likes

knacrelli
Deal Sharer

Thanks @MelissaR  🙂  Sooooo much easier! <facepalm>

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There's been some changes pushed out recently but nothing that should affect that experience. Is anyone else having difficulty with the app adding this item?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@LaraL: It appears @cjwoody has it resolved now. Refer to his & my exchanges in this thread. 

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL  I am in good shape now!  @What-Shot  solved my issue.  I was trying to add the unaccepted item to the offer during receipt upload.  Instead, I should have exited the upload process, gone to the offer to scan the unaccepted item (which would then prompt the question as to whether the item should be accepted), and THEN gone back to uploading the receipt (which in theory would have then picked up the offer).

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok awesome, thank you @What-Shot for helping!

0 Likes