cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIMITLESS Sparkling Water on clearence... MM!!!

Melikes2save
Deal Sharer

I found the LIMITLESS sparkling water on an end cap at Walmart. They were marked clerence for $4.38 BUT wrang up for $1.10-$1.60 (different flavors were different prices) ibotta is giving $2 per pack and there is a .75 cent bonus if you buy 4. Money maker on some caffeine to keep me chasing rebates!!!Screenshot_20210221-075851_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210221-075759_Ibotta.jpg

Tags (1)
19 Replies

Re: LIMITLESS Sparkling Water on clearence... MM!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Melikes2save  Great find!   My app is showing $4.28 so hopefully they are on further clearance by me too.  I was HOPING to get to Walmart today.

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

Any actual flavor, or just an undertone hint? Is it anything like Bubly sparkling water, Spindrift or some other brand Ibotta offered cash back for that I forgot about?

Melikes2save
Deal Sharer

I've never had them before. But for a MM it's worth a shot! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I had no luck in my local store.  Then I tried to use a free product coupon at the self-checkout (I should have known better).  

So 1st person can't figure it out, she calls the 2nd person over who says - "Oh, this is only good in a grocery store and Walmart is not a grocery store." 

"Really", I say "Because it says right here, GOOD ONLY AT WALMART."   But of course, they can't ring it up - so I have to go to customer service - and after waiting 20 minutes, I get to buy my free item.

frustration nation. 

Melikes2save
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY 🤣 Walmart isn't a grocery store!? Come on employees of Walmart! Sorry they wasted your time. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I didnt find the limitless on clearance but I did go ahead and purchase a watermelon 8pk. I figured was still a decent deal with $2 ibotta offer off $4.29 price so made it .28 a can. I gave up soda a couple months ago to cut back on sugar. With soda, I may as well just pore it on my butt cause that's where it ends up anyways! I tried one of the sparkling waters when I got home and I loved it! Wish I could have found them on clearance! I will watch for sure to see if they go on clearance here (Arizona)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Melikes2save  i should have know it wouldn't go through.  Silly me.  But I did pick up a Screamin Sicilian pie with a $3 email coupon and $1 back on Ibotta, Truvia $1.50 coupon and $1.50 back (net cost .24), and free pringles. Did PWI (GIFTCARDS) and I hit my WW for $1, so that was a good surprise!

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Donna2 the past 15-16 years on a combination of my own initiative, a longer personal limitation to only watch football on TV, and information and inspiration from a local (metro Atlanta) but internationally consumed chiropractor and nutrition expert Dr. Joe Esposito - BTW he's also the reason I shoot for at least 2 low meat to no meat days a week and why I'm conscientious about high fructose corn syrup - can't TOTALLY ace that out of my life.  Shortly after I joined Ibotta I've been a kombucha nut, and to a lesser extent for sparkling probiotics; if I REALLY want a soda other than kombucha or sparkling probiotic, I'd hope for ginger ale or root beer, and I haven't completely aced out soda but they haven't been default go-to pick-me-ups either for a long time

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Ok..I have a question I think I already know the answer to but I'm asking anyways because I'm bored and also because maybe what I think the answer is could be wrong....

I don't show the Limitless FAO under the FAO's, but I do see it under my limitless bonus I activated a couple months ago when I bought one but have not yet fulfilled the purchases to complete the bonus. The FAO does show only under my limitless bonus but it does not have a store attached to it and I'm thinking is probably why I can't see it anywhere else. Do you think if I go ahead and buy it and open a ticket on it since it won't pick up the FAO on the reciept....ibotta would still give me the FAO credit?