cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked account

Kristilynn0031
Deal Sharer

I purchased eggs on Friday at Walmart.  My Walmart account is linked to Ibotta.  There is now an any eggs rebate.  I tried to unlink my account and scan my receipt again but it says it was already submitted when my account was linked.  I know you have 7 days to submit a receipt when your account isn’t linked.  Can I submit a ticket and will they give me credit for it?  I’m also working towards the give thanks bonus.  Has anyone ever manually gotten credit towards a bonus?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Linked account

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Kristilynn0031

Send a help request from the transaction listing under "Your earnings". Click on transaction, then click the question mark in top right corner.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

For Walmart receipts while not linked, you only have 24 hours to scan the receipt again.  I agree, this goes against the 7 days to submit a receipt idea, but that's their rules.

As @Saipan says, you can submit a request and possibly get manual credit for the eggs.  Please note that Ibotta Care cannot add a count to your bonus.  However, if the bonus only needs one more to complete it, they will give you credit for completing the bonus, but you must tell them this.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kristilynn0031 

It is as @mmoore01 says.   24 hours only when not linked.  I have done this before

When outside the 24 hour period unlinked, or when it is for a linked at any point in time, you must open a ticket. .

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Carroll91
Shopper

Heather Carroll
0 Likes