cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking accounts keeps failing

Kdance
Rewards Hunter

I have linked Walmart successfully however when trying to link target and instacart they both fail.

I have reset my passwords on both to ensure they  are being entered in correctly, however they continue to give an incorrect credentials message.

There’s no number to get assistance as far as I can find.

Any ideas or help is appreciated

10 Replies

Re: Linking accounts keeps failing

Dana
Deal Expert

look for an update uninstall and reinstall the app shut phone off on clear cookies cache. If that soesn't work you'll need to put in a ticket or send them a facebook message

jj549jj1
Rewards Hunter

Im having same issue???? 2:25 pm

Ltschneider
Rewards Hunter

I have the same issue 😞 very frustrating!

bheart
Rewards Hunter

Hello, I thought it was just me having a problem but I have had the same experience for the past 3 days. It really is a let down because I had $15 in coupons that I wanted to collect from my Target Online order. But it looks like it is an on-going issue and that we aren’t alone with our problem.

aileenbear
Rewards Hunter

I am trying to link with my Walmart account and it just sits there. I want the Thanksgivimg offer tomorrow and the account wont link. What do I do?

mzdulceelote187
Rewards Hunter

I'm unable to link my account to Walmart.. keep getting an error message about entering wrong credentials 🤷

0 Likes

roothday
Rewards Hunter

I am getting this today with Instacart link, even after uninstalling Ibotta and resetting all passwords.

0 Likes

Dfly95
Rewards Hunter

Anyone ever find a good solution? I keep trying to link Instacart and it keeps failing. I can paste the same password into my Instacart app and it logs in fine, so I know I'm not mistyping anything.

0 Likes

tctapes
Shopper

I am having the same issue with Shoprite, AGAIN! Any updates on this?

0 Likes