cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked account

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Sharnc

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting a response from our Care team. While accounts can be temporarily locked, our team is here to help. Please let me know if you still have not heard back from the ticket you submitted. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

MicheleJane
Shopper

I waited until I had $1500 and withdrew with no problem. That was last year though so I don’t know if things are different now. 

0 Likes

hthomas
Rewards Hunter

I am having the exact same issue

0 Likes

Cfirmin09
Rewards Hunter

I have heard from them and they said my account was back opened but I still can’t withdraw money.

0 Likes

pasa
Rewards Hunter

I have the same situation they just locked my account and now am not able to see my any amount...?

0 Likes

wabi627
Rewards Hunter

Im having the exact same issue. They have not responded to me and I would like to take my money out. Also, it said it is not reconizing my email. Funny cause Ive had this same account for years now.

0 Likes

wabi627
Rewards Hunter

I still have not heard from your care team. I want to get into my Ibotta account. It keeps telling me it does not recognize my email  address. Well, I've had this email for many years, only one I have ever used. Please email me with a temporary code so I can get in and withdraw my funds. Your care team is not very caring, if they keep ignoring request for help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@wabi627 

They don' always see every post straight away.  I can try to summon @ScottyS  and see if he can come check on your  situation, but he may very well tell you the same thing we would - open  a ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes