cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account

Dustcollecter
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone else had their account locked for buying too much? I was told by customer service that they locked my account because I bought too much alcohol even though the receipts are clearly from different days. I don’t understand what difference it makes as long as the offer is valid. 🤬

4 Replies

Re: Locked account

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Which account and where there any stipulation on purchase amounts?

0 Likes

Dustcollecter
Rewards Hunter

Customer service said my account is locked. And no, the rebate said I could redeem 3 per receipt. I had 2 on 1 receipt and 1 on another receipt. They claim the frequency in which I claim the liquor rebate is the problem. Would they lock my account if I bought too much cereal??? Probably not 🙄

E6BBB3C0-53EE-4257-AAA1-DA4F77810498.jpeg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I love it when you get a vague email that asks you to send a response with supportive information.  You don't know why it is locked, so you can't speak to it.  It doesn't seem likely that it would be from buying too much of anything though.   That is why they have limits.

Do you have anyone else with an account in your household that buys the same offers or anything odd like that?  I also don't even know if that is disallowed or not.

I hope you get some answers though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Wtennyson
Saver

Sometimes they do as adits on accounts.  Try live chat and see if you get any answers.