Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Lost money due to account inactivity

Josejosh77
Shopper

Hi everyone.

I just got back on Ibotta after a few months of not accessing the app. Is there any way to get the funds back you lost due to account inactivity?😳

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Lost money due to account inactivity

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Josejosh77 

@I would open up a ticket, be nice. And plead igmorance.  Ask if they can make a one-time exceptio

My guess is you have a good shot.  I was thinking they don't charge a fee until 6 months of inactivity.  So if you have $15, it would take 10 months to wipe out $15.  So it likely has been a lot longer than a few months.

Good luck.  Patience is key. It could take up to a week to get a response. And there may be a few exchanges required

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Josejosh77 

@I would open up a ticket, be nice. And plead igmorance.  Ask if they can make a one-time exceptio

My guess is you have a good shot.  I was thinking they don't charge a fee until 6 months of inactivity.  So if you have $15, it would take 10 months to wipe out $15.  So it likely has been a lot longer than a few months.

Good luck.  Patience is key. It could take up to a week to get a response. And there may be a few exchanges required

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Zumiez96
Rewards Hunter

Wait what? I’m fairly new . They charge you? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

@Zumiez96  Yes they do if you're inactive for 6 months they take out a fee every month until you reach zero or start using it again. All rebates/point apps have an inactive fee they send you an email 1st. Did you not read the terms and conditions before you signed up?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

izuku-midoryia
Shopper

hi i'm izuku midoryia how are you btw i'm a girl and just wan't to get to know you well so yeah i will be here whenever you need me◑﹏◐

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JVeline
Shopper

Unfortunately there's not. Try cashing out at every $20 that way you came sure you dont lose anything. Happy Savings!

0 Likes