cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty card

Melissa789
Rewards Hunter

How can I bypass linking a loyalty card to my account? I purchased items at a store but don’t have a loyalty card with them and when trying to redeem it was me to link my account.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Loyalty card

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

Under the heading of link account hit the scan receipt instead of linking account

0 Likes

Melissa789
Rewards Hunter

It doesn’t give me that option.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

What store?

0 Likes

Melissa789
Rewards Hunter

Brookshire brothers

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

Google Ibotta unlink loyalty card it gives you the steps to follow 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

On your account page, open settings & there is an option to unlink account. I don’t have any linked accounts.

0 Likes

Melissa789
Rewards Hunter

It was never linked. I purchased items at a store while traveling. I wanted to redeem offers but Ibotta wants me to link my rewards card , which I don’t have. I need to know how to bypass and just scan receipt.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

Have you updated your profile which includes your phone number, I’m not familiar with the Brookshire, I was reading an old post that suggests you have to have a loyalty card w this retailer . It’s the retailer that decides how they redeem Ibotta  rebates. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Brookshire Brothers is a link only store.  To get Ibotta to give you credit, you must link a customer loyalty card.

Just out of curiosity, why would you not want a loyalty card? Forget about Ibotta, if you want to save money, the loyalty card is the first step to savings.

Your only other choices are to shop somewhere else or don't save money.