cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty cards

DorothyFew
Saver

I'm still having trouble getting my credits from my food Lion loyalty receipts and my phone won't allow me to upload an additional receipt because it's connected with the loyalty card so I'm still waiting on like $2 from Fancy feast and to complete the Fancy feast bonus from when I purchased it on 1024 I've tried several things and I can't get anywhere

Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: Loyalty cards

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DorothyFew  Unlink your card and upload the receipt.  (I don't remember how to unlink sorry - I think when you go to upload receipt - it says your card is linked (and then you can unlink it) - sorry I'm not more helpful. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  food lion is link only no scanning. @DorothyFew  people have posted 3-5 days some longer for getting credit at all stores that are linked so it's been 3 days you can either wait a little longer and/or put in a ticket/facebook message them and see what they say. Because of all the problems I've seen with linking I do not link I only go to stores that have a scan option if it's is link only I do not buy ibotta items at those stores.

Tags (1)

DorothyFew
Saver

I tried to unlink the card but food Lion has a loyalty card program that you have to use you cannot upload a receipt I can't figure that out there's no place to upload a receipt for food Lion

Tags (1)
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana @DorothyFew  thanks for straightening me out - had no idea that some stores are only "linked" - yeah, I probably wouldn't shop them either.   Key words are patience and persistence. 

DorothyFew
Saver

Yes patience and persistence is correct lol

0 Likes