cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty cards

DorothyFew
Saver

my question is if I have a grocery store rewards card that I have linked to my Ibotta account every item that I have checked off is that linked to that loyalty card if I purchase it and get credit for it

Tags (1)
12 Replies

Re: Loyalty cards

Dana
Deal Expert

yes if your card is linked and you click the items you want to buy at that store before you buy them that's all you have to do you'll get credit in a few days

0 Likes

DorothyFew
Saver

I'm going to give you an example I was looking through all of the stores that I go to and Walmart had the large container of nesquik I checked that now if I go to food Lion and I buy nesquik will that show up for me to get credit for

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@DorothyFew  no you have to click on it at the store your buying it for. If you buy it at walmart youll get the credit at walmart not food lion.

DorothyFew
Saver

sorry for seeming so **bleep** but I'm learning about typing in products that I'm looking forward to see if it comes up at which store I'm going to and what not there's a lot to learn about this app but if you actually use the app and work it you definitely can make some money at it will not make money but get nice return

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DorothyFew  You can also scan a barcode when you are in store and if the offer is on there, it will show you.  HOWEVER and this is a big HOWEVER - MAKE SURE THE OFFER IS GOOD IN THE STORE YOUR ARE IN.   In other words, scan the barcode in the top search line - "Oh Look XYZ has an offer" - Then be sure to make sure it if good in the store you are shopping in.  Because if you scan the bar cade in the home screen before you select a store, it will show you ALL offers available EVERYWHERE.  

Also, I was trying to pair a coupon with an offer for Summer's Eve Wipes - ONLY certain scents were on Ibotta (and of course Walmart was all picked over and had none of what I needed). 

0 Likes

DorothyFew
Saver

yes thank you for that information I am figuring out the app the more that I spend in it and I mean it's definitely working for me but I definitely have to invest in a better phone is there any suggestions on a very reasonable price phone that is great for running multiple apps at one time for couponing and about the $400 range I've been looking at phones for 2 days and I can't decide

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DorothyFew  @Dana 

When you add an offer, it will add it to all stores that carries that offer in ibotta.  For example, I just added the offer kraft shredded cheese to kroger.  Now it is checked in meijer, target  walgreens, walmart etc as well.

I can't redeem kraft cheese @ sams club though because they do not have the kraft shredded offer.

All this being said. If you purchase from a store where u aren't linked, u will have to scan the bar codes and receipt

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DorothyFew. @FelskyNY 

I always open up ibotta for the store I am in when I enter.  That way I have my whole list available to work off of.  Also when you are at a store view instead of the home screen, any search you do is specific to that store..  this way you prevent yourself from confusing what store the offer is for.

Similarly u can do the upc scan in store-specific mode as well.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DorothyFew 

What carrier do you have?

What phone do u have?

0 Likes