cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty cards

Jenn1975
Shopper
  • Can you use more than one loyalty card at food city that's the grocery store I mainly use , I have to some times use 2 cards in different transactions so I'm eligible for store discounts 
Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: loyalty cards

Rickibotta
Deal Master

That sounds a bit sketch.  I would say no.   I don't see anywhere that you can add a second.

I doubt you have two Food City cards in your name, so I am pretty sure ibotta would be the same

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Jenn1975
Shopper

Thank you for replying back i didn't even thank about my name not being on the other card i use it when I shop for my mamaw she's 96 so I do all her shopping. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jenn1975 

Several people have indicated their account was locked, and of course none of them said they did anything wrong......lol.  So it usually is best to avoid doing anything that could appear suspicious so you don't have to go thru that aggravation..  

I could be wrong.   Maybe it is possible to do what you say, but it would be much easier to hook granny up with ibotta.

Keep it clean.  If she has a phone, do all her transactions thru her phone.

Good luck!!

#mamawbotta

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Jenn1975
Shopper

Thank you, I think i will set her up an accountant,  thanks for the help ! U have great afternoon..

0 Likes