cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnum Ice Cream Bars: Fetch Special Offer and Publix BOGO

Saving4Fun

D912F822-1264-45DF-B2DE-C9C59E482001.png

Finally, I’m getting some great special offers on Fetch!

If you have Publix in your area, make sure to take advantage of the weekly BOGO (ends Wednesday) plus a digital mfg. coupon in the Publix app for an additional $0.75 off.

Prices vary by store, but my Publix has 3-pack (reg. size) for $5.09 and 6-pack (mini size) for $5.99. I picked up two of the 3-packs for only $4.34 and earned 2,101 Fetch points.

Offer valid for up to 5 redemptions, so I’ll grab four more tomorrow, after I make some room in my freezer! Of course, only three more will be eligible for the Fetch special offer, but still worth it, because it’s a BOGO offer.

Final breakdown for Magnum Ice Cream at Publix:

3-pack (reg. size) $5.09 (x6): $30,54
BOGO - $15.27
Mfg Coupon - $0.75
Total Price: $14.52 ($2.42 per 3-pack)
Fetch Special Offer: 5,305 points (equals $5 gift card)
OOP: $9.52 ($1.59 per 3-pack)

6-pack (mini size) $5.99 (x6): $35.94 
BOGO - $17.97
Mfg Coupon - $0.75 
Total Price: $17.22 ($2.87 per 6-pack)
Fetch Special Offer: 5,359 points (equals $5 gift card) 
OOP: $12.22 ($2.04 per 6-pk)

This week, Fetch is also partnering exclusively with Walgreens and Unilever. Earn up to 20,000 bonus points when you purchase select Unilever personal care products (equals $20 gift card). Visit www.BuyScanSave.com for more information. Note: this special offer will not show in the Fetch app until you scan your first qualifying receipt from Walgreens. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Magnum Ice Cream Bars: Fetch Special Offer and Publix BOGO

Saving4Fun

@mmoore01 the Klondike Kones never went on sale or BOGO at Publix, but here’s a new offer on Magnum, which is on BOGO until Wednesday. Get ‘em while they’re cold! @Icequeen813 you might be interested, too.

0 Likes

Re: Magnum Ice Cream Bars: Fetch Special Offer and Publix BOGO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  I saw 2 Magnum offers on Fetch and figured someone would stack them. Great job and thanks for the breakdown, although no Publix around here. I had a free offer on the Brave Robot ice cream so I'm taking my time with that one.