May not be the best teammate but I can be a productive Team mate

https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=tigxqju

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: May not be best teammate but I can help

Dana
Deal Expert

Number 1 your referral code is not good here everyone uses ibotta here if you want referral money put it on your page. Number 2 your facebook friends that already use ibotta are your teammates. Number 3 a notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working they are trying to fix it. Number 4 an admin put up a post that is pinned to the top of the deals forum click deals forum at the top of this group upper right you wiil see it. It says to put your requests on that post only and not to put up request posts since it clogs up the feed. Please go add your info to that post. It says November teammates.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: May not be best teammate but I can help

Dana
Deal Expert

Number 1 your referral code is not good here everyone uses ibotta here if you want referral money put it on your page. Number 2 your facebook friends that already use ibotta are your teammates. Number 3 a notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working they are trying to fix it. Number 4 an admin put up a post that is pinned to the top of the deals forum click deals forum at the top of this group upper right you wiil see it. It says to put your requests on that post only and not to put up request posts since it clogs up the feed. Please go add your info to that post. It says November teammates.

0 Likes