cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEATLESS FARMS FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210702_054144_204.jpg

 Available in multiple stores, although I checked several near me, and can't find it.

I noticed the FREE tab had disappeared for a while yesterday, but it's back now.

39 Replies

Re: MEATLESS FARMS FAO

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I checked the mfr website, and they’re only available at Whole Foods in my area; however, WF is not a listed retailer in the Ibotta offer 😩

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I did the same thing.  there is a BOGO offer on Harmless Harvest drinks that I wanted to check the price of ($6.99) at WF - so I'm not running for that one. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got these offers too, but they don’t show up at any store around me either. This will be a unicorn for sure!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

This FAO is a dud for me too.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I believe unicorns eat plants anyway

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I thought unicorns would also have a sweet tooth for colorful confections.

juno1269
Shopper

I noticed the free offers, went to the store 3 hours later, and all offers disappeared 😭

TXbelle
Super Saver

I think I read online that these should be in Walmart around the 15th of July. My Walmarts never had the Back to the Roots potting soil, which I really wanted and was willing to pay a reasonable amount for. So I will believe it when I see it.

We're eating Beyond burgers tonight, proving I am a flexible carnivore. I'm going after those plant stadium dogs.

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

Yes, pretty pathetic that the only store in my area that does Ibotta and carries them is not part of the offer. Waste of my time.