cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MEATLESS FARMS FAO

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody   This is super odd.    When the offer popped up this morning, there were 5 or 6 store showing and Whole Foods was not one of them.  When I searched the brand's store locator, only Whole Foods & Rouses were listed.  But when I went to Rouses, they didn't have that brand in stock.   Went about my other errands and checked another Rouses that was on the list.  Again, nada.  Went home.  When I was going through the Whole Foods gallery a little while ago, to see if there was anything I could get while in the area tomorrow, now the Meatless offer only shows 2 stores  - Rouses & Whole Foods!  Sorry for the novel, but I just thought it odd that the store list changed from this morning! 

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I was looking for the new rebate this morning in Publix and they appeared. Walmart and other stores were listed as well. I couldn't find them in the afternoon and though they disappeared completely, but then I just searched by name and they show only under Whole Food for me

cjwoody
Super Saver

@MelissaR  I see them under Whole Foods now!!! 🥳🥳🥳

SaverGirl67

It’s strange because my offer is ONLY for Whole Foods. Go Figure. 

EF09E9BB-5451-4AD8-8DD2-C3975528B868.png

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Mine was only for WF. My WF doesn’t carry the ground version, but the burgers were a MM. On prime for about $3 and change. 
The fire roasted hot dogs are a unicorn though. Their site doesn’t list them as one of their products and I managed to find them in WF and Sprouts both of which don’t qualify as viable stores.

mardain
Rewards Hunter

I couldn't find it in the stores listed yesterday. Last night I went to Meatless Farm's website and they sell at Fresh Thyme and Whole Foods in the US. My Fresh Thyme sells their stuff.

Then Ibotta was corrected this morning to just those two stores. I run to fresh thyme and buy them. It's only letting me redeem the burgers. Like what? 

So, the Ibotta offer says 12 oz only. From what I have seen researching online, only the 14 oz is sold in US stores. The 12 oz isn't available on Meatless Farm's website, but this is a redemption option. They need to get this fixed ASAP. I already email them. I don't want to have to return a frozen item. This stuff is way to expensive for just trying, which is where Ibotta has helped me discover items a lot. I don't drop $6 on Meatless mince unless I know I love it and I'm having my occasional splurge.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@MelissaR 

This same thing happened to me on Wednesday with the Quest Pizza offer! The rebate showed in the gallery of 4 local stores here: $2 with limit of 3. This is something I actually use! Walmart was priced $.50 cheaper than the other stores, so I went shopping. I bought the max. In the store, I scanned them and they were in my ibotta  list. After checking out, i scanned my receipt—and no where, but they were still listed at the other 3 stores. I crossed my fingers and submitted a ticket. The next day, they gave me the $6 total rebate plus the $.75 bonus. The Quest pizza rebate has not returned to Walmart in my gallery since. It is still in the gallery of the other 3 stores but is now just $1.

0 Likes

tja25
Deal Sharer

That was my experience today at FT as well, only the 14.1 ( or 14.2, can’t remember) and when I put in the bar code it wasn’t a match. It would seem strange that they would make a 12 and a 14 oz. Let us know what you here from support. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I actually picked these up at WF for a nice moneymaker.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

I found the burger patties at Whole Foods on Sunday. Checked the barcode before purchase, then brought it and scanned the receipt while still in the store. It's still pending... I will have to submit a ticket late tomorrow, if it stays stuck. It's the only thing I bought but it was on sale plus the extra 10% off for Prime, so is a mm. I hope it goes through; I really don't want to have to send a problem report.

0 Likes