cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MEATLESS FARMS FAO

TXbelle
Deal Expert

Receipt went through overnight, no need for a ticket. Now I can compare these with the beyond burgers.

0 Likes

Rimch1
Rewards Hunter
  • Anyone has a screenshot of this deal at whole foods? I made the purchase but the deal disappeared before I could upload my receipt. Wrote in and ibotta asked for screenshot of the offer. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Rimch1    This offer has expired. But if you scroll back through this thread I posted a screen shot for the WF offer on Saturday. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

🆓 These FAO’s are back in my gallery for Whole Foods!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  thanks for mentioning it - made me look at the FREE section

I'm tempted by the Dawn Powerwash at Target which I've heard great things about - but don't think I want to go OOP that much. $4.99 x2 ($1 TC, $1 P&G coupon) - pay $7.99 (less 5% red card) receive $4.99 - $2.60 or $1.30 each (which really isn't a bad deal)

and maybe it's me, but the Raised Real baby and toddler food looks like dog food (in the picture that is), but my niece may use it for the girls.  The Target deal is also not bad $4.99 x2 (15% TC) - pay $8.49 (less 5% red card), receive $4.99 - $3.08 or $1.54 each.  

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I noticed that my Target carries the Energizer keychain LED flashlights for $7.99, and it’s part of the $30/2 SB offer that has been up for a while.  I plan on grabbing those for a decent MM.  If it’s an instant award, I will let you know… that could be the offset to your Dawn foam and the toddler/dog food 🤣

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I've seen the lights posted on Instagram a lot. It's also on SK and CO51 (my CO51 shows 0 remaining)  I haven't found them near me. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Just grabbed my Meatless Farm freebies.  You inspired me to try the Fody sauce, too.  No hang tags on any of their product line unfortch’, but luckily the MF Burgers were only $4.99, so its $5.99 rebate offset my Fody OOP… paid with a WF gift card from Fetch and checked off 3 more Ibotta offers, so I am a happy camper 🥳

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   You bought the basil tomato right?  The other one doesn't match (I'm sure you checked it already - but you know I have to mama bear a bit)  We haven't tried it yet, but my son has IBS, so hopefully he will try it.  I have the pizza crust (from the SK offer), so maybe we'll try it today? Still a good deal even without the hangtag.  I'm sure the hangtag snatchers beat you to it! I hate that!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Yes mama bear, I grabbed the tomato basil 🧸.  They also had a marinara option, which also was accepted during scanning, but the Ibotta offer clearly states the tomato basil, so I didn’t want to risk it.  I figure I will use it with the Meatless Farms grounds for a pasta night, so tomato basil is the better way to go for me.

Pizza night sounds good though!  If the sauce is too thin, you can reduce it in the stove for a few minutes to get it to the right consistency, and it will amplify the flavor.  If you did the Hormel pepperoni freebie, you could toss those babies on there for a true rebate pie! 🍕🍕🍕

0 Likes