Pay $4, submit for 4x $1 Ibotta rebate

=FREE

@Rickibotta 

I know you said you shop at Meijer, can't remember the others

4 Replies

Re: Meijer: Barilla ready pasta FREE after sale/rebate/digital coupon

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thanks, @Zombie ! I was going to be heading there today to pick up the Starbucks instant coffee, so I will add this to the list!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Well played.

@Mikosmama @Cheryl_15 

(I picked up 5 for 25 cents)

(EDIT:  Actually I had an 80¢ FETCH, so it was a 55¢ moneymaker on the 5 I bough.  Today my FETCH is $1 off of 2)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie @Mikosmama @Cheryl_15 

Meijer Coupon Questions:

1) I did the Barilla ready deal, using the $1 DQ.  It seems to still be usable.  Nothing appears grayed out whether I look on the product page, or in MPERKS.  What's up?  Does that mean I can use it as much as I want until 8/21?

2) There are two different coupon for Minute Maid; one states 50¢ off each, and the other says $1 off every two.  Is there a limit on how many you can buy since it is just one coupon?

All coupons seem to state ' Limit one use per coupon.', but if that is the case, why does the Barilla still seem active? 

I suppose in theory the Barilla expired on the 14th, and then resest.  

Thoughts?  Not sure what is going on

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta I actually noticed that last night. So it definitely wasn't a reset. I have a couple mPerks coupons that have stayed clipped after use from my shopping trip on Friday (the one that I'm most excited about is a $10 off $30 total purchase when you use shop and scan). I don't know if it's a glitch or if certain coupons are special

One coupon I used disappeared after purchase ($1 off This Little Goat seasonings - highly recommend these, very unique tasting spice blends, a new favorite of mine). Three coupons did not disappear: the shop and scan coupon, Barilla, and Oikos singles.

The Barilla and Oikos coupon are both found in the "in ad" section; maybe that has something to do with it, IDK.

***If you try to use it again, let me know how it goes. If I can use that $10 off $30 MULTIPLE TIMES this month, I know where I'm doing most of my grocery shopping lol!

Funny side note: the cashier seemed very baffled/confused/distressed by my decision to do the scanning portion of the shop and scan while I was standing up a checkout. Informed me that "You're supposed to scan the items as you add the to your cart. At this point, you might as well just scan at the register. By the time you finish doing that, it might take more time."

I'm thinking "Um yeah, but I want my $10 off. You do not know the lengths I will go to save an extra $10."

0 Likes