cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (SOMOS 90-SECOND BEANS POUCHES - 99¢ each (limit 5 )

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I just got my first set of personalized Meijer coupons in the mail! I was kinda surprised because I didn't remember telling Meijer that I moved again, but I checked in the app and I guess I updated it at some point lol.

Anyway... One of my coupons is for 50% off "Meijer boneless skinless chicken tenderloins (excludes frozen)"

Based on your experience, is this 50% off all Meijer chicken tenderloins in that transaction? Or is it just 50% off just one single package of tenderloins? (I'm hoping I can use it to stock up on maybe 4-8 packages)

The terms for the 50% off coupon state: "Excludes clearance. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not to be combined with other discount coupons..." 

Whereas the terms for all the other 30¢ or 75¢ off coupons state: "Excludes clearance. Limit ONE ITEM AND COUPON per transaction. Not to be combined with other discount coupons..."

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I'm not sure I have tried what you are suggesting, but I assume that the discount would only work on one package  I suppose you could explain the situation to your butcher, and perhaps they would be willing to shrinkwrap at least a few of them together into one bundle so you could use the 50% off, especially if you aren't asking them to repackage each and every one.  Yeah you would accumulate tare multiple times, but would be a huge net gain.  Maybe you could bat your eyes at the butcher, unless you have ugly eyes.....lol.

If by chance you try this, let me know if they do it for you.  Otherwise, I assume it would only work on one package.  You could always go to checkout and see what happens, then explain to the worker that you misunderstood, and there is a chance, they may override to give you 50% off all packages.  And if they don't you could have them void it.  And then go ask the butcher if they can hook ya up.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cheryl_123 

The Somos beans are still on sale for $2.99 and the $2 IR has reset.  There also is a $1 WYB2 MPERKS DQ for them.  So I picked up another 5 for $3.95 total..    @Zombie 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Various 747 Deals)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So Meijer has their stupid B5S5 deal where you have to buy in increments of 5, and that is a PITA to deal with.

But I prefer their '7 for $7 promotion where you mix and match qualifying items and you get $1 off each item when you buy 7 or more.    There are so many items to choose from, but I mostly love the junk.

Below are some of my favorite ones this week

• Danimal Smoothies - 6-count.  $1 each and $2 WYB2 C51.  So up to 10 for FREE.
  • Rockstar Energy Drinks.  $1 less 50¢ IR = 50¢ each (limit 5)  if you buy 5, you should get about 10¢ FETCH everyday points
  • Bar-S Fresh Pack Lunchmeat$1 less 75¢ IR = 25¢ each (limit 2).  These are 4 oz, perforated so there are two separate 2-oz packs, making them great for sandwiches without worrying about spoilage after opening.
  • El Monterey Signature Frozen Breakfast Burrito - Single:  $1 less 56¢ SK (140 kicks, including 15 scan kicks), so really 44¢.
  • El Monterey Signature Frozen Burritos and Chimichangas - Single: Paid $1, but received 56¢ SK (140 kicks, including 15 scan kicks), so really 44¢

Other 747 Items:

• Totino's Pizza Rolls - 15 ct / 7.5 oz
  • Cracker Barrel Bites - 1.58 oz
  • El Monterey XXL Burritos and Chimichangas
  • Meijer Corn Chips - 10 oz
  • Meijer Cheese Balls/Puffs / Curls
  • Meijer Pretzels
  • Green Giant Simply Steam Niblets Corn 10 oz
  • SunnyD - 64 oz
  • Colored Bell Peppers

@cheryl_123 @Zombie 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Koops' Mustard 12 oz - FREE)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Koops' mustard (12 oz) are normally $2.15 each, but they are part of the 7 for $7 deal this week.   I got a total of 5 FREE mustards across two transactions.

1)  You can get one for FREE by clipping the MPERKS DQ for $1 off.

2)  You can get additional ones if your store has the hangtags.  The hangtag MQ is for $1.25 off, and while Meijer does not allow you to make money off of coupon overage, it will automatically adjust the coupon amount down to the $1 paid, making them FREE.  

Remember that you can only use two identical coupons in a single transaction.

I got 3 for FREE in my first transaction - one using the DQ and two with hangtags.

I then got an additional 2 for FREE in my second transaction using hangtags  

Obviously you will need to buy additional 747 items in the transactions to get to 7 qualifying items to trigger the $1 price per item.

Rickibotta_0-1665088542014.png

20221006_113000.jpg

20221006_113007.jpg

@cheryl_123 @Zombie 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Wahlburgers Wahl Sauce 13.5 oz - $1)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Never tried it before.  Pretty good to me.  Priced thru November 5

20221008_125341.jpg

@Zombie @cheryl_123 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Koops' Mustard 12 oz - FREE)

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta thanks for the intel on this and other deals. I would have missed it! No hang tags at my store but free still worked for me 🤓. I've been really pleased with the Meijer deals lately BTW. Besides Walmart and Target it's the only game in my town.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Skilled Saver

Somos bean pouches are still on sale for $2.99. I had a $1 off 1 digital coupon show up in my account, which makes them FREE after the Ibotta rebate.

@Rickibotta I have discovered that I might have difficulty even using the 50% off coupon at all. Every time I've checked, they have not had even a single package of Meijer chicken tenderloins in stock.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Wahlburgers Wahl Sauce 13.5 oz - $1)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie @cheryl_123 

I went to Meijer tonight to get McCain Quick Cook fries for a deal, and decided to get 6 more of the Wahl sauce @ $1 each  The Wahl sauce scanned at 50 cents each, so I ended up getting a total of 12 of them.  If you haven't tried it yet, it is definitely worth 50 cents.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Meijer Deals (Biosteel Sports Drinks: 2 for FREE)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Clip the BOGOF MPERKS DQ.  Selection may vary by store.

$1.99 for 2 less $2 IR ($1X2)

Rickibotta_0-1666259858120.png

Rickibotta_1-1666259935458.png

@Zombie @cheryl_123 @amyinoh @somecreative