cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer Deals

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cheryl_123    @Mikosmama   @Zombie 

Figured I would start a thread for Meijer deals.  If you find any deals, please post here for our little group.

Maybe others will help.  There have to be others who use Meijer.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
62 Replies

Re: Meijer Deals

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ROYAL READY RICE - 24¢ each (LIMIT=2)

They had increased price from $1.99 to $2.59 for several weeks, but now it is back to $1.99 again.

The $1.75 IR is back with a limit of 2, so check your offer to see if you can get two of them at 24¢ each.

@cheryl_123 @Mikosmama @Zombie 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

armack
Shopper

A few items on my shopping list:

Chobani Zero Sugar is on sale for $1 with a $1.75/3 Mperks EQ. Depending on what your Ibotta offer is (mine is currently $0.50/2) then these are $0.25 or possibly less each. There are also other coupons out there, I have a $1.50/2 blinkie (but I picked it up at a Safeway while I was visiting family on the west coast, so I have no idea if any Midwest chains have or had them).

Kens dressing 24 oz is 3.19 (regular price) with a 1.50/1 Mperks and a 1.25/1 Ibotta = $0.44 for 1. Not the greatest price as these have sometimes been on sale $1.49 as part of the Buy 5, Save $5 sales, but it's fairly cheap if you need a filler item for a bonus.

Icelandic Provisions Skyr is on sale for $1 with a $2.00/4 Mperks and $0.50/1 (limit 1, unfortunately) Ibotta. Works out to $1.50/4 or $0.38 each. Possibly even cheaper if you have a different Ibotta offer.

armack
Shopper

Oh, and the Frozen string cheese stack mentioned at Publix by @RCKCreatEnt should also work at Meijer with a regular price of $3.99 and a total of $8 in rebates on two packs.

A recent double play McSTACKsky became a triple yesterday 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@armack I had no idea the Frozen 2 string cheese offer was possibly also eligible at Meijer, not that it's particularly consequential to me because there are no Meijer's in my area (metro Atlanta)

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

I did the Ethel bar offer today at Meijer

$2.99 x 2 = $5.98 - $1 mperks on 2. - $3 ibotta = $1.98 for 2.  Good to pack in my husband’s lunch. 

the other good offer from today was ocean spray fruit medley. I have done this offer twice now  

$2.69 on sale - $2 Ibotta = $0.69 per bag

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

A couple more deals from earlier this week. 

High key Keto cookies

$3.50 - $2 mperks - $1.50 aisle - $0.75 Ibotta = $0.75 mm

Zatarains sausage

$3.49 - $1 mperks- $1 Ibotta = $1.49

dove kids foaming wash

$6.29 - $3mperks - $2.50 Ibotta = $ 0.79

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Clif nut butter bars currently $1 each. There is an Ibotta offer. Mine is 50 cents on two. These are part of the $10/10 sale. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@armack 

Thanks for posting the great deals.  Meijer gets quite neglected in this forum, so I am hoping we can help each other out more going forward.  

The Ken's deal is a great price, especially since these are for the 24 oz size instead of the 16 oz.  I just wish they had Italian in the larger size. at my store.

My son likes, but doesn't love, yogurt, so I think I will just go another round of the Chobani Zero Sugar again and pass on the Skyr.   The MPERKS DQ for $1.75 off of 3 Chobani Zero Sugar expires today, Sunday, Sep 12

Also, on the Frozen String Cheese, my Meijer cost is $4.49 each, so they would be 98¢ OOP for both after SB/IR/C51.  So it was better for me to get them at Target ($3.29 each X2 = $6.58 less $5 SB less $2 C51 = 42¢ mm) 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Thanks for posting the excellent deals.

I am jealous of these Ethel deals.  We don't have these at my Meijer.

For those with a Kroger, my store has the Ocean Sprays for $2.49 (after B5S5), so they were 49¢, but 69¢ at Meijer is an awesome price.

I am going to try the High key (without aisle) for 75¢.  I love the Zatarains, but not a fan of the andouille.

And I am all about the Dove.  No kids.  No problems.  At 79¢, this is for me  🤣