cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Meijer Deals

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Come on - download Bitmoji (it's free)

I'm definitely having a TGIF moment (although I do work on the weekend too)

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@Rickibotta   I made them for the grandkids…did use milk that I heated up in microwave for extra nutrition. Used about 8 oz. They loved sprinkling on they’re own marshmallows. I only bought 2 packs of the milk chocolate…knew everyone would like that. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

IPOD AIR PODS WITH CHARGING CASE (2ND GEN) - AS LOW AS $64.

In order to get this deal, I had my son create an account and use all the details mentioned below with his account.  So your circumstances may not allow some or all of the below.

Regular Price $129 less $40 MPERKS less $10 first coupon   less $15 first pickup = $64 

1. Clip the $40 MPERKS DQ 
  2. Sign up for new account gives you $10 off $100 coupon.  Click to add checkout
  3. $15 coupon code (FIRST15) for discount of $15 from first pickup or delivery order

IPOD AIR PODS PRO WITH CHARGING CASE  - AS LOW AS $144.

Alternative to above deal.   You would only get the $15 pickup deal once, regardless you choose.

Regular Price $249 less $80 MPERKS less $10 first coupon   less $15 first pickup = $144

1. Clip the $40 MPERKS DQ 
  2. Sign up for new account gives you $10 off $100 coupon.  Click to add checkout
  3. $15 coupon code (FIRST15) for discount of $15 from first pickup or delivery order

Two Primary differences:

• PRO has wireless charging of the case as an option, and 2nd gen is wired charging case,  I believe even the 2nd gen allows you to charge your pods in the case itself in a cordless fashion   They just sit in the charger.
  • PRO has noise cancelling
  • There are a great many changes, so do your research 
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

COLLIDERS DESSERTS 

$1.49 each (after B5S5) X2 = $2.98 less $1 MPERKS DQ (WYB2) = $1.98 for two, or 99¢ each

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

GATORADE PROTEIN BAR  (59¢ - LIMIT 1 with FETCH)

YMMV.  Check price on different flavors.  The S'mores is $1.59 here. 

$1.59 less $1 FETCH = 59¢ (limit 1)

I had to correct receipt for FETCH to get my $1

DR. PEPPER & &-UP - 2 LITRE:  $1 each

(Dr Pepper may not be included in some locales)

Most deals I am finding are for 3 for $4 , etc.  And there have been some 7-up deals, but this is the first Dr Pepper 2-litre I have seen recently.  Nott sure how long it may be until we get our 'B11G1F' deal back, so I stocked up.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

HORMEL PEPPERONI Cup and Crisp - 5 oz  ($1.29 - limit 1)
$3.29 less $2  MPERKS DQ = $1.29

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta

Read your post wrong, I was thinking there was an IB offer too.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

It's all good. You can unlike it if you want.....lol.

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Came across the Cafe Caps and hot cocoa in Cafe Cap Land. Tag on the shelf was $9.99 and IB had dropped to $3.00.

Waited for WWB to show up. IB offer reset for $2.00. Not much for instant coffee, so left them in the wild, especially since I was looking at $2.00 OOP by that time. 

@Rickibotta

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Yeah, I stopped buying them when FETCH disappeared and IR reduced.

0 Likes