cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Meijer Deals

Rickibotta
Deal Master

CARESS BEAUTY BARS - 8 'pack - as low at $1.69  (reg price $7.19)

Reg price = $7.19 less $3 MPERKS DQ less $1.25 Checkout51 less $1.25 SB = $1.69 after stacking

(SB auto-accepted and C51 also cleared, so mine was $1.69 confirmed)

Totino's Pizza Rolls - 15 count - 25¢(can get total of two - see below)

Sale price $1 less 75¢ CDC rebate = 25¢

Sale price $1 less 75¢ MPERKS DQ = 25¢

Lifewtr - 23.7 oz bottle - 25¢)  

Sale price $1 less 75¢ MPERKS DQ = 25¢

Ajax Dish Soap - 14 oz - 50¢)     ($1 less 50¢ MPERKS DQ)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The following two deals may be dead.  Initial product page still shows sale price, but clickthrough shows regular price:

• Ocean Spray Fruit Medley
  • Zatarain's Smoked Sausage

So, you may want to check in store and scan to see if it is still on sale or not, but it looks dead.

Good price on both of these

It looks like most of the other offers in this thread were continued on for a second straight week starting today.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

MEIJER BUY 10 for $10 , Get 11th Item Free LIST for Sep 12, 2021  thru Sep 18, 2021

https://www.meijer.com/10-for-10.html

I believe this is the current list, but it does not seem to be linked to by anywhere on Meijer.com or the Meijer app.  If you find that it is substantially off, let me know.

OVERALL COMPLAINTS ABOUT NAVIGATING MEIJER PROMOTIONS

1.  No link to Buy 10 for $10 complete list most of the time.  They used to have this.  For those of us like to plan our shop in advance, this is a PITA.
  2. Same issue with the B5S5 sale.  There is no page that lists them all and the product page doesn't even indicate qualifying items as such.  So I rarely participate in the B5S5 sale when they have it

OVERALL COMPLANTS ABOUT SHOPPING LISTS AND "SHOP & SCAN"

1.  Their website should have a place to add to a shopping list, and not just the cart.
  2. The shopping list should be sorted by aisle so you can find things.  I have to go to the app and add an item to the shopping list, then in my list, ADD NOTE such as 'Aisle 7'.  And even then there is no way to sort that.
  3. It is rather clumsy while at store to try to use the 'shopping list' as a guide and then swapping between that and SHOP AND SCAN.

Any thoughts or other complaints?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta and my other fellow Meijer shoppers, check your MPerks coupons for a free Nature Valley coupon! 😃

060419B7-9D71-462A-B536-1E35817FE41E.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

Not here.  Thanks though

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

New deal today

Jack & Annie’s (fake meat). $4.99 - 2 mperks- 2.75 Ibotta = $0.24 oop 

I’m going to try the breakfast sausage. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Do you eat fake meat normally?

I don't like any of it, but my son does like the fake chicken.

Just curious if you find any of the other fake meats tolerable.

I suppose with enough ketchup the sausage may be fine.

Thanks for posting.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I’m willing to try anything. Especially for free or mm. I don’t particularly like fake meat but it is fun to try new things. If it isn’t any good it will go in the bear bait pile for our cabin. It’s perfect since you can’t bait with real meat products. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

MEIJER DEALS SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 thru OCTOBER 2, 2021

Wow, not a lot jumps out at me.  I no longer am getting the Royal Rice IR, but for those of you who still do, there is a MPERKS that makes it a moneymaker.

Anyone else got anything?

Halls Cough Drops (30 count or 40 count bonus):  $1.89 less $1.50 CDC PQ = 39¢

Royal Rice 8.5 oz Pouch$1.99 less 50¢ MPERKS DQ = $1.49 less $1.75 IR = 26¢ moneymaker

GoGo squeeZ Applesauce - 4 pk$2 less $1 MPERKS DQ = $1

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , thank you for sharing. I haven’t seen much yet either. However, I have been so busy and haven’t had much time to really delve in to the offers and sales. If I happen to find anything I will post. But I might not have much time yet this week to think about it. 

0 Likes