Deal Sharer

Boca burgers on the grill are awesome. 

0 Likes

Re: Meijer Deals

irishbabey
Deal Sharer

My Mochi Ice Cream balls

sale $3.99 with $2 back on Ibotta

so I got these tonight (strawberry flavor) and they were good but a little weird. its some chewy outside with ice cream inside. the chewy was good but just different with ice cream. still tasty and I will buy again especially since it will be perfect for kiddos.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@irishbabey 

Good find

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FROZEN STRING CHEESE - 12 COUNT / 10 OZ;  (49¢ each - limit 4)

This deal requires Swagbucks and ibotta ; and perhaps Checkout51 

C51 - NOT MANY LEFT, so verify active immediately before checking out, and redeem before you leave the store.

Sale  price $3.49 each X2 = $6.98 less $5 SB (WYB2) = $1.98 less $1 IR (50¢X2) = 98¢ for 2  (or $1.96 for 4)

Checkout51 has $1 off each with a limit of 5

(The big discount is the SB, so I would scan it first.  If it goes into manual review, you have to decide if you want to return immediately.  I personally don't return dairy or frozen once I take them from the store, so that is why I do this.) 

If stacked with C51, it would be 4 of them for a $2.04 moneymaker (C51 offer has reached its limit)

Odds ' Ends

• Run, don't walk.   This deal sometimes disappears in a day or two
  • Check expiry on IR.
  • If you split it into two transactions of 2 cheeses each, you will lose the $1 IR on the second pair 
  • Yes,  you can do this deal twice in one transaction for SB.
  • C51 terms say cannot use with other offers, but it generally stacks, so I will leave that up to you.
"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

Got a great deal yesterday. 
sky valley (I got the general tso sauce)

$3.89 - $1.25 mperks - $2 Ibotta = $0.64 oop 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

FDDF904C-2118-4EC0-9EFD-D82E3F87F70A.png

 Not Ibotta, but you can get a free Air Wick warmer (as if we need more of these! 😜) with the digital coupon

SantaFeAtBay
Deal Sharer

I pay close attention to the gift card offers.

Right now, you get a $10 gift card for Meijer when you spend $50 on Happy Cards. It's like 20% back! Happy Cards are meant for brick and mortar stores. I usually get Ulta, but these are multi-store cards. I use the $10 towards Ibotta purchases.

Another is $10 if you buy a $150 Mastercard. $10 towards Ibotta. The Mastercard gift card shouldn't negate your Ibotta rebate if you shop online through Ibotta, i.e. get Christmas gifts for family at Lands End. 

In my dreams, and I will test it to see if we can, we could use those Mastercard gift cards to purchase Ibotta gift cards and *make even more money back.*

These expire 10/9/21 but Meijer often has gift card specials.

Tags (2)

somecreative
Deal Sharer

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I’m new to the community. Nivea shaving cream is $2.99 and MPERKS takes $2.00 off. And then ibotta has .75cent rebate. So 1 can = .25cents. 
There is air wick 1 refill and comes with warmer for $3.49 and there is MPERKS for $1.75 and ibotta had rebate for $1.00 =.74cents.  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@somecreative 

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

Thanks for the deals

SantaFeAtBay
Deal Sharer

The bad new is Ibotta doesn't work with Meijer curbside pick up. The good news is Fetch does if you have e-receipts scanning set up with your email.

I tried putting all of my non-Ibotta, non-refridgerated items into curbside pick up then shopping in person for everything else. Just put the curbside pick up in my trunk and went in the store to do the rest of the shopping 🛍.  Cut my shopping time in half. Right now, Fetch doesn't have enough offers for me to bother, but I think it's a great option for large households.

0 Likes