cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer Link Credit card

Kannecando
Shopper

Ibotta  is not finding my selected offers on my linked  card, Is anyone else having this problem? When I request help they want me to send pictures of the product UPC and receipt which defeats the whole purpose of linking your card. This is happened several times to me.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Meijer Link Credit card

Dana
Deal Expert

after you linked your card did you click the offers you wanted then bought them? DId yoiu buy what it says in the fine print? Did you shop in store meijer is in store only so if you did pick up delivery it will not give you credit. If you did all that then just unlink your account and scan receipts instead.

0 Likes

Kannecando
Shopper

This was an in-store purchase. I did not know they would not CREDIT offers on a pick up order why is that?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Kannecando  it's in store only if it was for pick up and delivery as well it would be stated and meijer would be listed in the grocery pickup delivery section on the ibotta app.

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I have had my Meijer rebates credited probably 90% of the time. What I do is if it comes back and didn’t include something I know counted, I unlink my account and scan my receipt instead and it usually picks up those missing offers without an issue—unclear why it doesn’t the first time since I assume it’s the same system but oh well. 

honestly there isn’t a reason to link your Meijer account since pick up orders don’t count. I don’t know why I keep it linked since it uses the same technology to scan your receipt to find rebates as it does when it gets your purchase information—as in it’s not a store where you have to tell it what you bought, it determines that from the receipt information. 

account linking, IMO, is only useful for stores where you can do pickup and would not get a normal receipt like target online or Walmart grocery. Otherwise it’s probably more of just a headache. 

0 Likes