cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer - Royal Ready to Heat Rice 8.5 oz (8 cent mm - limit 2) week ending 11/21

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

YMMV

Sale price 3 for $5 ($1.67 each) less $1.75 ibottta = 8¢ moneymaker (limit 2)

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
6 Replies

Re: Meijer - Royal Ready to Heat Rice 8.5 oz (8 cent mm - limit 2) week ending 11/21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Sadly I only see it on Ibotta at H E B - great buy though - I buy lots of "ready to" for my boys - Barilla ready pasta is back on Ibotta again - but now it's full price, no coupons and no TC offer (and Walmart never seems to have it in stock)  I'll probably stock up if I can find the time to do the $10 off $50 at Target.

0 Likes

Re: Meijer - Royal Ready to Heat Rice 8.5 oz (8 cent mm - limit 2) week ending 11/21

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY 

I ended up getting 21 of the Barilla for $6.25 the last go round when they were printing both OYNO and WYB catalinas.

I see the HEB also for the Royal as $2.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I will occasionally pay a clipping service (buy) coupons and the Barilla was one I took advantage of.  It wasn't on Ibotta when the coupons came out (back in Sept I think) - but I got about 20 (should have gotten 40) and basically kept buying them on every shopping trip - pretty much at Target.  Wasn't a mm - but lots of free pasta.  Hopefully it will reload at Meijer for you again and again. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY 

I've never had an ibotta mm reload, have you?

I mean one where the ibotta was greater than  the price all by itself

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Honestly, I dont really remember. Usually the offers reload lower value or MB2, but for example, the Barilla keeps reloading for .75¢ so who knows.  WM freebies will reload but then again, that's WM. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY 

Ouch!  Yeah 75¢ off of $1.68 @ WM.  I was getting them for basically 30¢ each at Kroger with the Cats.

0 Likes