cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Merryfield now offers 50 points or $0.05 for scanning any receipt

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

I must confess that your post was the impetus  to my finally signing up with Merryfield. 

I had seen the posts before from others, and at first my issue was that I am strictly and wholeheartedly an ABA  (Anything But Apple) man., and Merryfield was not yet available for Androids. 

Then last November, there was a post mentioning an Android version dropped but I couldn't get behind since there were no points awarded merely for scanning a receipt, especially when the offers tend to be 'healthier' items similar to the lane AISLE was in.   

So your post changed my outlook and decision.  I did the quick math to see I should be able to make an easy $25 to $40 a year or so just scanning receipts.  And I also would simply cherry-pick any stacking deals others post involving Merryfield SPECIAL OFFERS.  I would say it is sort of a 'healthy man's' FETCH.   It won't give me all the free things, especially frozen goodness, that FETCH does,  but it will yield me more $$$ on receipt scans.

(Regarding the number of receipts, I tend to shop every day and got to at lest 2 or 3 places just for a few freebies, moneymakers, or real cheap junk.  Plus, not sure if others are aware, but I submit fast food receipts and those are accepted as well.  I'm not sure if this is by accident or by design.  I guess I will find out if they stop accepting them.  And my son often stops to get a Polar Pop (Circle K drink), so it is not that hard to get 60 to 90 receipts a month)

tl;dr.  Yep.  U da boss!!

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

swallow
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta You now have enough points to claim $5 Walmart or Target e-gift card with just 5K points. Will try to alert everyone with good special offers like the Kroger Orgain Protein Shake deal a few week ago.

0 Likes

SICUnurse9
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta Are digital receipts counted towards the 25/ 7 days limitation?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SICUnurse9 

Maybe someone who has actually linked can confirm or deny the 50 scan points for a digital receipt, but I assume they would, providing you have linked the store to Merryfield.  I do not link anything anywhere, so I can't say for sure.

The latest info I found on what stores they do digital receipts is below, and it may not be a complete list.

We currently accept digital receipts (for both iOS and Android) from Target, Walmart, Sprouts, Acme Markets, Albertsons, City Market, Fred Meyer, Fry's Food and Drug, Jewel Osco, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Pavilions, Pick 'n Save, Publix, QFC, Ralphs, Safeway, Shaw's, ShopRite, Smith's Food and Drug, Star Market, Vons, and Wegmans, and we’ll be adding more digital retailers in the future. — then watch the points pile up. This works whether you’re getting delivery, picking up in-store, or doing a curbside trip!

UPDATE:  I just read your question again.  If you actually are asking if they count towards the 25 receipt limit, I also would assume if they count as 50 POINTS that they also count towards the rolling limit.  Again, I do not know for sure.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (1)
0 Likes