cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merryfield now offers 50 points or $0.05 for scanning any receipt

swallow
Skilled Saver

Merryfield now offers at lest 50 points or 5 cents (verses 25 points on Fetch) for scanning any single receipt within 7 days of purchase, it's similar to IR's any receipt without waiting for it to reset. 

I scanned 2 receipts on the same day for $0.05 each, and scanned couple of more a few days later for 2x$0.05 again. $0.05 isn't much, but it adds up without much effort. That's in addition to 5% everyday points & special offer points.

I'm not sure whether there's any daily/weekly maximum number of receipt submittal limit yet, please report back if you find out. TY!

swallow_0-1660704230274.png

13 Replies

Re: Merryfield now offers 50 points or $0.05 for scanning any receipt

Rickibotta
Deal Master

LIMIT OF 25 receipts per rolling 7-day period.

If you could do 20 per week, that is $52 per year.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

I was happy to see this new feature. I was contemplating removing this app since the products for points are so limited. But now I can inch my way towards a GC a little better.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

In the past I was always limited to two receipts per day. 

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Loves2Save  well, I scanned 5 receipts from 4 different stores today without any issue, hopefully, they have increased the limit to 25 per week😀

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

If not, complain that their FAQs promise you 25 per 7 day rolling, and ask them to honor it.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

JUST JOINED MERRYFIELD - EARNED "$1.40" IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES

I just joined Merryfield.about 15 minutes ago

At sign up, answered 4 questions for 50 points each.  = 200 points

Submitted 24 receipts X 50 points each = 1,200 points

That was a quick 1,400 points.   (basically $1.40)

Submitted 24 receipts from last 7 days, so now I need to basically wait a week

(I am trying to remember that from a points to dollars conversion perspective,  Merryfield is like Swagbucks /Fetch in that 1,000 points = $1.)

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@swallow Cool, I guess they changed it when they rolled this change out. I was always just able to submit the next day or use another account which I specifically asked if I could previously and they said I could have as many accounts as I have devices… lol I don’t think they thought that through. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

MERRYFIELD - earned $4.45 Just in Scan Points in First 30 Days 

Scanned 89 receipts @ 5¢ each = $4.45 just in receipt scans

I  also did one deal, ORGAIN NUTRITIONAL SHAKES, that earned $3.75 (3,755 points, including 255 everyday points.  )

Total points earned in first 30 days = 8.205, or $8.20

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta OMG, 89 receipts in a month or 3 daily? You're not only a deal master, but a shopaholic or shopping master as well 😂 You'll never need to worry about inactive account status LOL. 

Am I partially responsible for dragging you on board 🤣 to Merryfield family?

0 Likes