cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-week money bonus

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I just had a very successful shopping trip. I purchased 13  products w rebates & midweek money bonus, I received $16.99! . The Mid-week bonus started today!

12 Replies

Re: Mid-week money bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Congrats.   I didn't get a mid-week bonus this time.

I am either 13 or 15 done out of 25 offers for my 50 cent bonus.   I am not sure which it is and I am too lazy to get my readers.....lol.

I only need 63 more though to get my cow bonus.  Long way to go;  I need to get moo-tivated

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Thx, now you have to start thinking how to spend that .50 bonus😉

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Did you get Mid-week bonus last week? I did 

0 Likes

DMB
Deal Sharer

Mine is $3.00 for 12 rebates. Right now, I'm good and don't need anything, so I'm probably going to let this one ride. It's kind of the same story every week, since most of what I need/want at the store does not have a rebate. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I don't track the bonuses very well, so I am not sure if I had a mid-week last week.

I think I will use my 50¢ to put another pair of readers on layaway at Dollar Tree....lol.

I need to stop buying so much.  My logic is 'if it's worth getting one at that price, it is worth getting 5'

If the COVID picks up a lot in Indiana, I think I will just buy a cow for milk, and I know I have enough food for maybe a year or two.   Then I won't have to leave the house until maybe 2023.

I already donate quite a bit, but maybe I will have to do even more.   I am running out of places in my house to put my food. 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I was wondering what you  were doing w all that food. Where are you in Indiana?  My grandfather was a minister in New Albany for many years... long ago.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

No Mid Week Money Maker for me, perhaps there will be a nice Weekend Warrior.

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Now that's a great way to start the week!!

giphy - 2020-09-08T114125.614.gif

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Icequeen, I am in Greenwood, a suburb just south of Indy.

I used to travel to New Albany for some baseball games many many decades ago.

I believe they have some beautiful bridges and other architecture there. 

0 Likes