cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Credit

CJMOM1
Rewards Hunter

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart for the free Thanksgiving dinner deal.  I bought the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing mix, soda, cream of mushroom soup, and the french fried onions (they were out of the other stuff). Everything was on the same receipt yet I did not get credit for the mashed potatoes or the soup. I scanned the bar codes before purchase to make sure they were the right ones.

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Missing Credit

Dana
Deal Expert

Is it still pending? If it's still pending wait pending is always wrong and will be correct once it goes through. If it did go through just put a ticket in and wait for them to correct it. There's nothing anyone can do for you here.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you purchased instore and it has been less than 24 hours, you might be able to scan the receipt again.  Hopefully, it will pick up the items missed the first time.

If it was Grocery Pick-up, you will have to open a request to get this resolved.

Good luck.

0 Likes

Jcampbell47
Rewards Hunter

I scanned my item for that Thanksgiving dinner at Walmart and it didn't pick up my turkey I'm pretty mad and they have some different on the name for the turkey. What do I do?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Jcampbell47  you put in a ticket and wait for them to give you credit

0 Likes

Nana1
Shopper

I got credit for everything except the turkey! 
I would not have paid $1.88/lb had aI known that I wouldn’t get credit. I missed out on 3 items while I was trying to do delivery. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nana1 

You realize you would have gotten back $9.98, and not the whole price of the turkey, right?

What day did you purchase?  If you did in-store, and it has been less than a week, you can resubmit the receipt if you are unlinked.   Otherwise, you will need to open up a ticket.  If you still have the UPC or a picture of the turkey, submit that with your ticket.,

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes