cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing credit

jedlicks
Rewards Hunter

I went to target on Sunday to get 6 items to finish my $20 bonus that expires on 10/1.  My account is linked.  The offers are all still valid in the app. I scanned all of them at the store to validate them.  It has been over 48 hours and still no credit.  I put in a ticket after 24 hours, since I want to make sure I get my bonus.  No response.  Anxiously awaiting a response....

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Missing credit

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing. Generally, it takes our Care team about 48 hours to respond to tickets, but they should be able to help resolve this for you!

0 Likes

aepotak
Rewards Hunter

I am sure they will respond soon! I have had a few issues in the past and they are really good about clearing it up! 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I unlinked Target for that reason. Took 5-7 days & several emails to support at Ibotta 

Rewards Hunter

It seems to be happening to me more often lately. I scan the item it matches and I don't get the credit. I have submitted a few tickets lately and still waiting for responses. Wondering what is going on? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Rule #1 of ibotta:  if u r a control freak, unlink.

Rule #2 of ibotta:  be a control freak.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

DorothyFew
Saver

Yeah hi I'm new to Ibotta but I have the same problem with my food Lion account my last credits were on 1020 the receipt and I still haven't gotten the dollar credit for the cat food that I purchased and I've sent in tickets and they credited other things that were on the same receipt but it's still valid on the app but I have trouble getting my credits as well

0 Likes