cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Missing credits

DorothyFew
Saver

as I read through some of the the post it seems like I'm not the only one that's having trouble getting their credit I'm still waiting on credits from back on October 20th

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Missing credits

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

It’s been four days, so I would submit a help ticket explaining which credits and/or bonuses are missing and attach pictures and screen shots.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

credit from what ? does it still say pending? pending is normally up to 48 hours but can take 3 to 5 days sometimes longer people have stated.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

It’s been four days, so I would submit a help ticket explaining which credits and/or bonuses are missing and attach pictures and screen shots.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Kellysworld66
Deal Sharer

Same thing has been happing to me! Very irritating.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kellysworld66
Deal Sharer

Have you sent them a message starting you haven’t received credit, if not do so. Ever time it happened to me I messaged and they credited almost immediately if not they will tell you why.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Angelmtaylor
Rewards Hunter

I agree. I made three purchases this weekend just to meet the weekend bonus but several items were not credited. I had to submit a ticket on all three orders for items that were not credited for bonuses. It’s a little frustrating especially when I’m buying certain brands just for the bonus.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

wbrock
Rewards Hunter

been waiting for my 9 shoprite rebate credits for 3 days, no one gets back to me, cant think of any other way to release  my frustration!!!!! supposed to be 24 hours & you  get the money 

0 Likes