Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Missing rebate.

Bargain40
Rewards Hunter

Hi, I'm new to the board

I have not received a rebate for one of the offers, the Slimfast Keto one. I need advice on inquiring further about getting my rebate.

I redeemed a receipt but the SlimFast offer did not appear on the rebates I received. I checked my receipt and the SlimFast product was on it.

I reported the issue in the app, I said 

Missing cashback for Slim Fast Keto Ready to Eat.
Rebate is for $1.50
SlimFast product is on line 11 of receipt.

Ibotta sent a response email saying they don't see the item on the receipt.

What would be the next step  to tell them that the Slim Fast Keto snacks are on the the receipt?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Missing rebate.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Bargain40 I would in fact let them know that it's visible on the receipt. It's possible that Care agent misread it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The Slim Fast Keto Snacks are available at a number of stores.

Some chains (and even individual stores) can alter the description that is on the receipt.  I suspect that the description on the receipt was abbreviated or may have had just KETO SNACK.

I would take a picture of the UPC and the front of the box.  Include this in your request.  I would also state exactly what it says on the receipt so they know which line you are referring to .

Good luck.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Bargain40 I would in fact let them know that it's visible on the receipt. It's possible that Care agent misread it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The Slim Fast Keto Snacks are available at a number of stores.

Some chains (and even individual stores) can alter the description that is on the receipt.  I suspect that the description on the receipt was abbreviated or may have had just KETO SNACK.

I would take a picture of the UPC and the front of the box.  Include this in your request.  I would also state exactly what it says on the receipt so they know which line you are referring to .

Good luck.

Solved! Go to solution

Bargain40
Rewards Hunter

Thanks. I will do that from now on. I resubmitted the info with pics and got the rebate.

0 Likes