cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rebates

Aunda
Deal Sharer

where do we go if we have not received an answer in 48 hours.  I wish you had not taken away the ability to send facebook messages.  Is there a customer service phone number.

6 Replies

Re: Missing rebates

DMB
Deal Sharer

First, sometimes it takes a bit more than 48 hours when they're busy. You can click on your initial rebate order with a discrepancy and where it says "Need help? Contact Ibotta care" you can report an issue, see your initial receipt or go to the Help Center. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

You can still send them a facebook message on the ibotta facebook page they never took that away

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

There is no customer service number. . I emailed  the help center multiple times! The longest time for me was 6 days & it was always w a linked account w Target, so I unlinked & problem solved

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I received missing rebate, last night, it took  2 1/2 days& 1 reminder email 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Most of these CS systems operate in FIFO mode, so reminder emails likely don't help.  Some say they actually hurt, but i am not convinced a followup moves your initial request to the end of the line.  I have no facts to back up my assertions though.  

On average, my tickets tend to languish around 3 days.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Re: Missing rebatesmissing

marktroysmith20
Rewards Hunter

Online walmart rebates for December the 4

0 Likes