cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Moooo-lay bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Who thinks  they can earn the $20 bonus for redeeming 75 rebates in 30 days ?

22 Replies

Re: More Moooo-lah

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I meant moooo-lah

Re: More Moooo-lah

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I didn't get that bonus.  My sister-in-law did, but not me.  Really bummed.  She has a hard time doing that many, but doing 70+ isn't that hard for me.  Probably why I didn't get it

Re: More Moooo-lay bonus

RemainCalm
Deal Sharer

Not me. I won't even try.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Me neither. 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Too bad.  It's a great way to double or triple stack your earnings.  You can earn a little on each item.  You get credit towards the four monthly Bonuses.  And the Weekend Bonus.  Then the 70+ monthly bonus. That's really four ways to earn on each item.  Hard to pass up free money.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

mmoore, I believe the assertion of most is that 75 offers is a lot to complete in one month for I would guess the vast majority of us..  I am retired, and I am not sure I will find the time, and deals, to do 75 offers.  I only have so much time because I have to spend time on all my open ibotta tickets as well.  I could easily just do 75 offers, but I would either be buying things I would never really try or pay more than I typically would.

Now if I find myself at 50 offers on Sep 23, things get interesting.  Then it is a matter of completing 25 offers for $20, and that changes things.    

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Tags (1)

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

No I do not think its possible for me

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

, but I would either be buying things I would never really try or pay more than I typically would.  i agree 

Tags (1)

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Highly doubtful; however, I am hopeful there will be good offers to take advantage of  this month to tempt us.