cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My haul (or lack there of) today

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210701_172846.jpg

 yep...its an empty counter top. I accomplished ZILCH...NADDA...ZIP today lol. Went thru my coupons to find stacks, did a little other research...but I never made it to the store. I just wasn't feeling it today, but tomorrow is another day! 

Oh and I have no idea what to put a "no haul" under🥴

9 Replies

Re: My haul (or lack there of) today

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

My last MW2M was 18/$5, which was 🆒 because I needed 21 more offers to make it 2 Level 3.  I was so off schedule at the end of Tuesday because of a really dispiriting visit to Walmart that night,  wherein I had a wish list of 8-11 offers but only came away with THREE, count 'em, THREE and spent maybe at least an hour and half there

Last evening at Whole Foods was long and drawn out as well, because I couldn't find 3-4 particular cheap offer items.  After sitting on my Fetch Rewards earnings and accumulating 171K+ points, i.e., $171, I withdrew $25 into a gift card to cover a cost of $22+, submitted my receipt, then waited into the wee hours for it to complete processing. 

Needing 6 more offers, I got 7 in 3 separate tenders, scanned my receipts shortly before midnight, only 1 got processed immediately, then I had to just give up the ghost for the night then on waking up found everything finally went through 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Loved your empty haul.  I worked all day and went outside to find my rear passenger side window was broken. Looks like a rock hit it, most likely from a lawn crew.  Thankfully we have glass coverage and NO DEDUCTIBLE, so I have a plastic bag covering the window until next week when it will be fixed.  So the day wasn't a great 😕 day. Planned to shop too. But never got anywhere.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY Bummer!😑

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I’m in a similar situation as you. I have to have a small chip on my windshield taken care of. I recently reduced my insurance coverage to reduce my premium, as my car is over 14 years old and not worth paying for the comprehensive coverage. My insurance guy said it shouldn’t cost more than $100, which is still a lot more than what I wanted to spend, but it definitely beats a higher premium. 

@RCKCreatEnt   Yep - bummer pretty much covers it. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  My Jeep is an '03 and I really, really don't want a car payment.  $100 isn't a bad price to pay.  Does your state allow you to take those driving classes to reduce your premium cost?  I did it online and think I paid less than $25.  If I remember correctly, the cost was $25 and there was a $5 coupon too.  (sorry @Donna2 to hijack your thread here.)

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Xiao maybe this is perfect time for our group Ibotta Texas road trip for FAOs, and Shop kick scanning. Get out of our own surroundings and get some unicorn business done! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I am still waiting for my WF to clear on SK, and although the lunchables went through and the bounty and twix, none of it reset.   I have to say, my 24 year-old had so much fun with the pizza lunchable.  The only thing was, why did they give 7 pieces of pepperoni when 4 would have been enough LOL.  He made it in the oven and it came out really good! I wish it had reset. (OH WAIT - ITS gone now)

I'm up for a SK road trip, but you have to drive as I'm missing a window unless you want to hear the plastic bag flapping in the breeze.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Windows schwindos!

Just pretend it is a jeep.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2 , days off are great too! I hope you enjoyed your day away from the stores! 
@FelskyNY , I am so sorry about your window! 😔 that would not be fun to have to deal with.

0 Likes