Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

my haul to complete Money Maker bonus

k3texanmom
Rewards Hunter

here are the deals I did to complete my midweek Money Maker bonus:

mac n cheese - .98 less .10 rebate = .88

Donut Shop K-Cup duos pods - $2.00 rebate

MInute Ready to Serve Rice - my kids love making this in the microwave along with Dinty Moore stew and mix together.  Quick, easy and inexpensive meal!  .25 rebate

Chobani Flip - buy 2 at $1.22 each and got back $1.22

Pringles Scorchin' - my Walmart had them for $1.48, had $1.98 free after offer rebate so 50cent mm

Butterfinger candy bars - buy 2 at .88 each, got back $1.00 so .38 each

RImmel London Face Products - found 2 concealer on clearance for $1.25 each. Paid $2.50, got back $5.00 (2.50 rebate on each)

Alka Seltzer Gum - bought 2 16 ct. for $4.24 each.  Got back $2 from iBotta, and stacked with Fetch rewards for 4,284 points (about $4.28) so $1.10 each

DId the Always liners deal.  .93 for 1 pkg of 20 liners.  $1 earned

Carefree Breathable Pads - $4.97.  Got back $3 from iBotta and used a 50cent coupon $1.47

Huggies Pullups - used $2 coupon  $7.87 for 1 package.  Paid $5.87, got back $2 from iBotta and 2.084 points from Fetch ($2).  So overall it was $1.87 for the package of Pull Ups

Total earned back on my trip was $26.65 ๐Ÿ™‚  

6 Replies

Re: my haul to complete Money Maker bonus

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Good job!

0 Likes

Pounceykat16
Rewards Hunter

What store was this?

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Sounds like Walmart.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Every Walmart I went to (I live in the Atlanta area) sold Scorchin' Pringles @$1 apiece and I STILL got the FAO LW

0 Likes

John102
Saver

Nice

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@k3texanmom was at Walmart not too long ago and saw the Scorchin' Pringles FAO again after claiming and completing one just a week ago and did likewise again; only difference is that it was no longer slashed down to 1 buckaroo as it was the last 2 weeks, but still, what the hey, it's still an FAO

0 Likes