cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

My Ibotta brunch

SaverGirl67

So what do you do when you just bought an 11 lbs ham, BOGO (plus rebate waffle mix) and shredded cheese (also an Ibotta rebate)? You pull out your bubbly (that you got another rebate on) and some juice (also rebate) and you have a bougie brunch!

note - I usually mix my waffle batter from scratch but these cooked up just as nice - and who can resist the lure of the BOGO/double rebate deal?  Obviously not me 😎 

Happy shopping my friends πŸ›’

723A31E2-6BFC-4647-BE76-3BEBE542DFDF.jpeg

 

7 Replies

Re: My Ibotta brunch

SaverGirl67

C65E23EB-13D1-4D16-97E6-520B5217A9F9.jpeg 

BAFDFFD4-D39C-460F-8A1C-DBA5544DE39B.jpeg

 

 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 is there a ham with a cash back offer from Ibotta or another app? 

SaverGirl67

Spiral hams are 50% off at Target right now. Unfortunately no Ibotta deal to go with it. I got it yesterday when I did all my Ibotta deals to complete the rebates 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67   Free never tasted so good..... Enjoy!  Looks delish.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67 , WOW! 😍 Can we all come over and have brunch with you? That looks amazing!! πŸ˜‹ what a great Ibotta meal!

SaverGirl67

@Mikosmama   Thanks!  They’re really good and easy to make. The cheese gets crispy and the waffle is a bit sweet and the ham is salty. And they freeze well too which is why you can see such a big stack. Lol. Once you heat up the waffle iron it’s easier to just keep making them. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67 , I am going to save this idea, and try making it! Thanks for sharing!