cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryjr
Deal Sharer

that Ibotta opens offers to more stores next year. in the month I have used Ibotta the offers have been Walmart driven. As all us of know we will see more store closures, brands being removed/changed in stores, and prices jacked up. The Hallmark offer was a good example-dollar tree/walgreens/target sold Hallmark-but not Walmart. we found many offers like that. we will be losing another grocery store in our area due to to it being bought out. Areas that have little choices for shopping need saving programs like Ibotta, but Ibotta needs to be open to not only Walmart. In this month we have had our frustrations with savings programs not just Ibotta. Please reconsider adding other stores, not everyone has the option to drive miles to other stores no longer in there area.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: my wish...

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

first of all..this was just an idea for ibotta to think about opening up more stores for offers. like i said already the hallmark deal in our area was only at walmart---our walmarts do not carry hallmark anymore--why not add walgreens/cvs? also we do not have transportation to drive all over our area...i could spend over $100  in lyft/uber to get to other grocery stores...that would not be saving me anything. i know what stores the offers are at...if walmart will not carry it--i am not spending money to drive around looking for it at other stores. in our area--for example we have 2 cvs/3 walgreens---they each carry different stock and change stock a lot. even if it states online they have it--go in store SURPRISE--no longer in store.  those two stores would of cost me $30 approx chasing items. i would save nothing. i was just wishing that ibotta would open more offers to more stores so maybe i can plan a trip to an area that has these stores in abundance so when i go then i can hit 4-6 stores in one swoop in one round trip lyft. but no its walmart or bust. your zipcode is for all stores in that zip code,,,sadly stores that are under are zipcode have left the zipcode or are closing. if you have transportation--no issues. i will not be responding to any more comments--it was a wish.a wish that will obviously will not happen!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

I find plenty of rebates at all my stores. I do not have a walmart in my area.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

that is great...but we did not have that choice...there are areas in the usa that does not have transportation that will open more options for people who can not drive for one reason or another. they have maybe two or three grocery stores in their reach. those stores do not carry a variety of brands. if they do carry the brand it will be removed off there shelves if it does not sell or if stores just do not want to carry their product. if we want to spend 30-50 dollars to have 2 more options great but thats not savings. so if you have an area where there is options galore great but reality for some its walmart or grocery store a or grocery b. the stock in our area SUCKS. we have t0 resort to shopping online to ship it because of our issues with stores. remember we are not all blessed with transportation/money/friends/family..we need savings options just to make it one day to the next....

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Maryjr  Of course Ibotta is driven by the larger chains, mainly Walmart and although the majority of the offers are at Walmart, there are a lot of other stores that do participate.  What stores do you primarily shop at?   Maybe some other people can help give you ideas as far as other promotions you can take advantage of.  I know a lot of people shop CVS, Kroger, Walgreens, HEB, ShopRite, Stop N Shop and so many others that I had never heard of. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

first of all..this was just an idea for ibotta to think about opening up more stores for offers. like i said already the hallmark deal in our area was only at walmart---our walmarts do not carry hallmark anymore--why not add walgreens/cvs? also we do not have transportation to drive all over our area...i could spend over $100  in lyft/uber to get to other grocery stores...that would not be saving me anything. i know what stores the offers are at...if walmart will not carry it--i am not spending money to drive around looking for it at other stores. in our area--for example we have 2 cvs/3 walgreens---they each carry different stock and change stock a lot. even if it states online they have it--go in store SURPRISE--no longer in store.  those two stores would of cost me $30 approx chasing items. i would save nothing. i was just wishing that ibotta would open more offers to more stores so maybe i can plan a trip to an area that has these stores in abundance so when i go then i can hit 4-6 stores in one swoop in one round trip lyft. but no its walmart or bust. your zipcode is for all stores in that zip code,,,sadly stores that are under are zipcode have left the zipcode or are closing. if you have transportation--no issues. i will not be responding to any more comments--it was a wish.a wish that will obviously will not happen!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

If you want more stores to join ibotta go ask those stores write to corporate and see. Ibotta has no control over these things they are just advertising. A lot of us do not have money since we belong to a rebate app. Complaining about it and not doing anything to help it along is a not going to help. So go and ask your stores.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

your responses dana...all i can say thank you...really...dana...have a great day!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

That's how ibotta works if you don't know that I'm sorry for you. Maybe you should read up on it. And when people ask for certain stores or certain rebates they say to contact the company and let them know to join ibotta. I've asked a few companies fto join and they did.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Maryjr 

What all stores do you have in your area that carry groceries?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes