cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myWalgreens Health Goals

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

You can earn money for setting and making Health Goals on Walgreens.com or the app.

Before myWalgreens started, you only earned 100 points ($.10) per week per goal.  Now, you can earn 250 points ($.25) for each week you complete your goal.

Has anyone seen any other increased benefits of the new myWalgreens?

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: myWalgreens Health Goals

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

This post is a year old, but I thought I would push it to the top for those who haven't seen it.

Do you do any regular exercising?  I bike almost every day.  You can earn $.50 a week in Walgreens Cash for completing two challenges a week ($.25 x 2).  When you complete a month of challenges, you get to spin the wheel to earn either $1.00 or $2.00.  

Since I do the max of two challenges, I earn $2.00 in Walgreens Cash ($.50 a week x 4) plus at least $2.00 ($1.00 x 2) more when I spin the wheel.  That's $4.00 a month for something I am already doing!

You can check it out here:

https://www.walgreens.com/steps/mwhg-loggedin.jsp

Amckinney7
Saver

I've have tried, but since I switched to an Android it is very glitchy tracking.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Amckinney7 

Do you have your phone keep track of your activity?  I could never get my phone to work with Walgreens website.

I selected two activities, cycling and taking my medication.  Since I bike ride almost every day, I simply check off the boxes to indicate which days I ride.  As for the medication, I only have one, so it is very easy to complete.

Like I said, it is an easy way to earn $4 a month without really trying

0 Likes