cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Nabisco Credit

CandiceNay
Shopper

Has anyone had a hard time getting the credit for the Nabisco Crackers? $1.00 back on Triscuit, Wheat Thins, Chicken in a Biskit for any varety, select sizes. Offer excludes family size. 

I checked/scanned every barcode and they all matched (Shopping at Wal-Mart) but they are coming back and sayin nothing matching. I've never had this happen before and I can resubmit it over and over again because they match but Ibotta is rejecting it..

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Nabisco Credit

Dana
Deal Expert

It happens to a lot of items. Not all the barcodes are in the system (there's hundres of different barcodes for brands) just put in a ticket with pictures of wverything and if it's exactly what the rebate is for you will get your credit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

It happens to a lot of items. Not all the barcodes are in the system (there's hundres of different barcodes for brands) just put in a ticket with pictures of wverything and if it's exactly what the rebate is for you will get your credit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

CandiceNay
Shopper

Thank you

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

AmazinglyTee
Rewards Hunter

I’ve redeemed the Chicken Biscuit crackers several times without a problem, not sure about other Nabisco cracker brands. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Angelcole889
Rewards Hunter

2 weeks in a row at Walmart I have purchased 2 boxes of the chicken in a biscuit crackers.  When I scanned my receipt they were on the redemption list.  But when the credit was issued, it was taken away both times.  I didn’t submit a ticket last week until a few days later and was told I only had 24 hours to dispute.  They asked for a picture of the receipt and product, but I didn’t have the receipt.  I submitted a ticket when it happened again today, still waiting on a response.  

0 Likes