cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Need help!

Ekimberly584
Rewards Hunter

I Need help with trying to figure out what to do when I get a receipt. I’m confused with the fact that not all receipts give you money back? Can someone help me understand this better. 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Need help!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Some people buy their groceries as they have always done and then try to submit their receipt and hope something matches.  I did that in the beginning.  Then I realized I didn't get a rebate because I needed to buy two.  Missed opportunity.

I now start my shopping list with Ibotta.  I list all items that I might be interested in and fill in with items I need.

If you purchased something that is in Ibotta, then submit your receipt.  Depending on the store, you may need to scan the UPC of the items.  Once you are done, submit your receipt.  It could take 24 hours or more to get your credit.  Once you reach $20, you can transfer with PayPal, to a gift card or now to your bank account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Thatpolishchick
Shopper

You need to see what items are offered at the store you are shopping for. 

I always scan them at the store when I am going to buy (less likely to miss when you upload the reciept). Sometimes size/count/ flavor matters. Sometimes you need to purchase a certain amount. Sometimes it limits how many you can get a rebate from.

When you scan the item in interest with the rebate offer it will tell you 100% if it qualifies. You will see the scan option on the rebate offer for each item available. 

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Some people buy their groceries as they have always done and then try to submit their receipt and hope something matches.  I did that in the beginning.  Then I realized I didn't get a rebate because I needed to buy two.  Missed opportunity.

I now start my shopping list with Ibotta.  I list all items that I might be interested in and fill in with items I need.

If you purchased something that is in Ibotta, then submit your receipt.  Depending on the store, you may need to scan the UPC of the items.  Once you are done, submit your receipt.  It could take 24 hours or more to get your credit.  Once you reach $20, you can transfer with PayPal, to a gift card or now to your bank account.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Thatpolishchick
Shopper

You need to see what items are offered at the store you are shopping for. 

I always scan them at the store when I am going to buy (less likely to miss when you upload the reciept). Sometimes size/count/ flavor matters. Sometimes you need to purchase a certain amount. Sometimes it limits how many you can get a rebate from.

When you scan the item in interest with the rebate offer it will tell you 100% if it qualifies. You will see the scan option on the rebate offer for each item available.