cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need scavenger hunt help

Jodi-lozier
Saver

I’m looking for a little clue help with the scavenger hunt. I don’t want you to give me the letter as that would be against the rules but I cannot find the post anywhere using the search bar. I’m hoping someone can point me in a direction. I have found lots of letters that don’t go with my clues. Please help! It’s my last clue !!

the clue is …it’s been ages

Tia! Jodi

5 Replies

Re: Need scavenger hunt help

jlhersback
Skilled Saver
Spoiler

I sent you a private message with some help. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I'm stumped if that is actually the whole clue

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Glad it isn’t just me! Actually I went back through those I had found and one was incorrect. Once I corrected that letter I was able to figure out my phrase. Although I haven’t yet received confirmation I am pretty sure I didn’t need to solve that clue to arrive at the end. It will remain a mystery. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jodi-lozier  I had the same clue and I couldn't figure it out either but I was able to figure out the other letters to solve it.  Glad it worked out for you.

0 Likes

Dean

I couldn’t find it either but figured out what the letter was based on finding the rest. Maybe someone will let us know when the contest finishes. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes